The Bolter

"-Bridget!" James gasped, chasing her through the moonlit night sky, the sounds of the freshly fallen leaves crunching under his boots. He finally grasped her, pulling her in and falling down on the ground. He turned Bridget to face him, holding her in tight. She broke down and sobbed even more. "Why?! What did I do to deserve all this hatred? What if I just fucking kill myself right now." She screamed, punching herself and pulling her hair. James grabbed her arms, trying to prevent her from hurting herself. "Bridget baby. Don't cry. It's going to be okay." He whispered in her ear, holding her tighter. "I'm never going back. I'm going to run away far from here. Start a new life, without anybody! You were apart of this, weren't you? Your love was just a scheme for their plan? It wasn't real! It wasn't real.." She stammered, crying even more. She was heartbroken. "No Bridget. I love you. You're my everything. I would do anything for you.." James responded, trying to calm her down. Bridget looked into his eyes, he seemed so genuine. He was the first person to show her what real love was. "I wish me and you could go far away from here. Just us." She whispered, crying even more. James thought for a moment. He stood himself and Bridget up. "Maybe we can." He stated, trying to think. The plan he was conjuring up in his head was almost insane. Bridget would never agree. "What if we leave. Sail the seas. Just me and you." James asked, knowing she wouldn't agree. Bridget's eyes widened. This would be the perfect escape from everyone. From this school. From going home to Wonderland. "Fine. When should I pack? When will we leave?" She inquired, fully serious. She was ready to risk it all. Sure, they were young, dumb, and in love, but maybe this was fate. "Let's get you packed and leave tonight." James smirked. They bolted to Bridget's dorm, getting ready for their departure.

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚

Bridget frantically threw anything of value to her in her suitcases. She was still sobbing, her red hair falling into her face. James stood there, trying to help her with anything. She stood up, grabbing her bags. She looked around her dorm one last time, her heart sinking. Everything she had put into this school, just to be leaving. Hopefully her parents would never find her. This almost felt naive of her to do. She slightly touched her vanity, thinking of the memories that had ensued there. She remembered when Ella and Fay had a sleepover and they curled each others hair. She remembered Ella letting her cry on her shoulder on the carpet by the bed. Even though this place was filled with horrid memories, atleast she had a few good ones. She still didn't fully trust James again, but she still trusted him more than anyone else she knew. They would talk about everything that happened once they were on the ship. "Are you ready?" James asked, Bridget's bags in his hand. She nodded, grabbing his hook and walking to their future home.

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚

"Are you sure you want to do this?" James asked at the dock, the cold air hitting against their shoulders. It was dawn. "It would only be us and my crew." James continued. Bridget spaced out for a moment. This was insane. Sure. Her and James were dating. But they had only been anything for about two weeks. She was nervous that he would change. Fuck it. As long as she got away from all her royal duties and these horrible people, nothing was going to matter. She nodded, boarding the ship. James followed her. This was insane to say the least.