This Is Me Trying.

The rest of the school day was horrible. James wanted to gouge his eyeballs out right then and there. Bridget wouldn't even look at him. The last bell of the day rang, and James tried booking it to hide from Uliana. Right as he almost made it out of the courtyard, he felt slimy tentacles on his waist. He tried breaking free but couldn't. It caused a whole scene and everyone was watching. "Let's go fish for brains." Uliana sneered, slowly walking to the lair. The rest of the crew weren't coming with. It was just the two of them. He had never been scared like this before. "Uli, what's going on?" He asked. "Just wait pirate boy." She whispered." They finally made it to the lair. She threw him down on the cold floor and circled him. "The plan was to break her heart at castlecoming. Not fall in love with her. Not betray us.." Uliana sneered. James flinched. "I know! I'm not in love with her.." he lied. Uliana slapped him with one of her tentacles. "Don't lie to me! I can tell!" She screamed. "What happened to being rotten to the core like Mal always says? What happened to our plan. We're family. You don't choose a girl over family!" She continued, throwing a tantrum. "I'm not choosing a girl over family. This is me trying. I am TRYING not to fall in love with her. It's hard. It's hard to be anywhere these days when all I want is her. She's always on my mind, her perfect pink hair. She's like a living strawberry cupcake. She's the sweetest thing i've ever seen-" James said, getting cut off by Uliana, "Listen here. I don't care if she's your perfect princess that you're deeply in love with. If you betray our crew, you won't be happy with what's to come. Now listen here. 2 more days til castlecoming. Have fun with your princess. After that it's donezo with her. If you don't embarrass her at the dance, you'll be the one getting embarrassed." James nodded his head frantically. What was he going to do???

A/N hey guys!! sorry for the short chapter, I plan on writing another one tonight. This one sucks i just wanted to put something out for you guys to read. 🩷 ty for the support