Is It Worth It?

James closed the door, his heart pounding. He had toyed with girls before, but they were girls he didn't care about. He scanned Bridget's room. It was so.. pink. It looked like a unicorn shat all over it. There were hearts and cookbooks and.. blah. She was so.. pure. "Well, what do you need?" Bridget asked after the long silence, smiling at him. He looked down at her, she was so beautiful.. her pink, curly hair.. ugh! What was getting into his head. He had a mission. "I just wanted to talk, princess. You seem so.. sweet." He stated, caressing his hook on her cheek. Bridget's body became flustered. How was he so flirty and good with words? He wasn't even good with words. He was just getting into her head. She should tell him to leave, but she couldn't. "I mean.. I guess we could chat for awhile." She responded, sitting on her bed. The pirate sat next to her. "So, cupcake, what do you like to do for fun?" he whispered, staring at her. She twirled her pink locks around her finger and bit her lip nervously. What was going on? She never ever felt like this before. She softly glanced at him before breaking the silence, "Well, I love to bake and dance!" she paused for a moment, she didn't want to embarrass herself. her tone of voice changed, "well like cookies and cake and stuff." James locked eyes with her. "Baking?" He paused, looking at her lips. "Sounds.. sweet." He smirked, but there was almost a softness in his eyes. A softness signaling that he might not want to do this.. What had gotten into him! He didn't know. "What about you? What do you like to do?" Bridget asked. She didn't know much about James. He lightly chuckled, "Well, I guess I just cause issues with my friends. We run around and just mess with things I guess." He sighed. Bridget wouldn't be impressed. Bridget bit her cheek. Deep down she knew James had a sweet heart, he just didn't hang out with the right people. "Well I mean it sounds fun! Atleast you have some friends." Bridget replied, trying to see the positive in things. James smiled at her. He felt bad that nobody liked her. He didn't understand why. She was the sweetest thing ever. "Well," He said in a husky voice, "Sometimes I just want to do normal things and hang out with normal people, yknow?" "Normal?" Bridget echoed, surprised at the thought, "Like what?" This was James perfect opportunity. "Like baking cookies with a pretty little princess." He locked eyes with her. This felt so wrong. He didn't know why he cared so much about her feelings. Bridget blushed, "I could teach you, if you wanted." She responded shyly. James face softened, "I would like that." He caressed her hand with his hook. They sat in silence for a moment. You could cut the tension with a knife. It was so weird to Bridget that James Hook wanted to hang out with her after curfew of all people. She wondered what was going on. James started questioning everything again. He was supposed to be apart of the plan of humiliating Bridget, but she was making him question everything. "Uhm- uhm what do you want to bake?" Bridget asked, snapping back into reality. James grinned, "Surprise me." Bridget lightly smiled as she walked to her baking section of the room. As she started gathering all the ingredients needed for baking, James developed a trickling feeling in his chest that maybe, just maybe, his friends would call off their "perfect revenge."