Better Than Revenge?

James looked up at the sky to think. Was he really going to betray his crew? No. Not yet atleast.. He had to think of a quick save. "I was wondering if you wanted to get ice cream with me, princess." He asked, locking eyes with her. It was getting to the second phase of their revenge plan. Bridget bit her lip and smiled, "Of course! When?" She asked, almost a bit frantic. She had never had anything with a boy before. James grinned at her, masking all his internal conflict about the pink haired girl. "How about right now? Town isn't too far away." He stood up, putting out his hand for her to grab onto. Bridget's eyes lit up, she grabbed his hand and smiled, "okay! let's go." She exclaimed. They walked together through the forest, Bridget admiring the scenery and James admiring her. She was breathtaking. Words couldn't describe her. He truly wondered if he could flake out on the revenge. They got to town and walked by the cobblestone road. It was a sunny September day, birds chirping, children laughing. He usually hated all of that, but with Bridget, he couldn't hate anything. The air smelled salty. It was a beautiful day. They finally got to the ice cream parlor, James opening the door for her. She smiled and walked in. The parlor smelled of freshly made ice cream and waffle cones. They stood in front of the counter, looking at the array of flavors. James had never seen so much ice cream in his life. "What's your favorite?" He asked, genuinely curious at the princesses answer. Bridget smiled, her teeth sparkling and eyes glistening, "Mine has always been strawberry! What about you?" He never really thought about ice cream flavors, "I suppose mint." He responded, half smiling at her. Bridget stuck her tongue out, "Blah!" She giggled. He smiled again at her. Everything about her was absolutely perfect. "Well, one strawberry and one mint cone." He said to the cashier, paying for them.

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚

They sat outside the parlor, enjoying their ice cream. It was time for James to ask the big question. This would initiate phase 2 of the crews plan. "Bridget?" He said, staring into her eyes. "Yeah?" She responded, she stopped eating her ice cream and looked at him. James thought for a moment, did he really want to do this? He had to. "Would you go to castlecoming with me?" He asked. Bridget gasped, her heart melted and there was a tingle sent down her spine. She was filled with warmth. James Hook really wanted to go to castlecoming with her? "OF COURSE!" She yelled, realizing how loud she was. "I mean, of course." She said again, in a much more relaxed tone. James saw how genuinely excited she was for it. He smiled at her and caressed her cheek. She smiled at him and finished her ice cream.

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚

After Bridget finished her ice cream, James said he wanted to show her a place. Bridget agreed, after all, it was a Friday, so no curfew. They interlocked hands and Bridget let James take the lead. They walked through the forest, but eventually came to a bridge. This was a secret spot, but lovers had come here and would always come here.. They crossed the bridge, it was a bit janky so they had to balance. Bridget giggled, "Where does this lead to?" She asked, looking back and smiling at the pirate. "Just wait, princess. It's a surprise." She smiled at him. After getting off the bridge, James picked her up bridal style and covered her eyes. He finally got her to the greek styled architecture and carefully set the princess down. "3... 2.. 1." The pirate counted down before uncovering Bridget's eyes. She gasped, when he uncovered her eyes, it unveiled a beautiful lake, glimmering under the sunset. It was perfect. "I've never seen anything more beautiful.." Bridget whispered, she was almost at a loss of words at how breathtaking the scenery was. "Well, I mean I know it's not much but you kno-" Hook said before getting cut off by the taste of Bridget's sweet lips. His eyes were open in shock, but they closed after he slowly got more into the kiss. His lips tasted salty like the sea. his thumb traced the side of her jaw, and his hook pushed her closer. Bridget's hands made their way up to his shoulders and creeped into his hair, her fingers tangling in it. She felt the heat of his body through his clothes, their heartbeats fast and in sync. The world around them faded away, the only thing that existed in their minds was the amazing sensation of their lips together. James kisses traveled from her lips to her neck, sending surges of pleasure through her body. Bridget gasped, moving her head back so he could have better access to her neck. "James." she whispered in between gasps, her voice trembling. He pulled back slightly, looking up at her with his mahogany eyes filled with passion and desire. He had never felt like this with a girl. "Bridget.. If" She cut him off again, pulling him back to her, their lips crashing together, sparks flying from their love. Their kisses grew in urgency, they seemed more desperate, almost hungry with desire. Time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves in the kiss. The gentle sounds of the lake and birds chirping were all that could be heard. Finally, their kiss broke. They both breathed heavily, Bridget rested her body on his. Her eyes glistened under the now dark sky. James gaze softened, only caring about his princess. "Whatever happens princess, just know I love you." James said, pulling in her body close to his. "I love you too." Bridget said softly, closing her eyes. James couldn't betray her. She was better than revenge.

A/N guys i hope you like this chapter, it's a bit wild, Hope you get the enchanted lake ref. love yall! 💋🩷