it's time to go.

Bridget woke up to a loud bang on the ship. "James! Wake up." She nudged him, scared for their children. "-wha?" He mumbled, slowly looking up at her. "Someone's on the ship." She croaked, standing up. It was silent. Bridget and James looked at eachother, wondering if one of the crew members was just walking around. Then there was a loud crash and many footsteps. The footsteps that started it all. James jumped out of bed and ran to their children's room.

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚

James heart dropped. Was it really happening? There's no way. He should've been more observant when he saw those government cars. "Auradon Authorities." A man sternly scowled, showing his identification. "You will all listen here if you don't want anything happening to your children." He continued, his backup blocking the doors and other backup handling the ship crew. CJ, Harriet, and Harry were crying from fear. Bridget was disassociating, and James sat there in utter shock. They were in the children's room, sitting down on the floor. "If you don't want us to take over Wonderland and kill you and your family, then you have to agree. Bridget will go back to Wonderland and rule while Captain Hook and your children will go to the Aisle Of The Lost with a home provided." The authority essentially demanded, giving no choice. "Why- why can't we go to Wonderland together?" Bridget stammered, grabbing her chest out of pain. James pursed his lips, trying to hold back his tears. "Because the Wonderland residents don't know you have a family. James needs to go to the Aisle or it'll spark off a whole revolution, and King Adam and Queen Belle don't need that." The man continued. James nodded. They were going to have to do this. "Well. Can we still have contact?" He asked. "Yes. It will be very low contact. Just letters." The man growled. Why was this happening? Why could they never have their happy ending?

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚

The kids were loaded in a fancy purple limo, shrieking and sobbing. "Mommy! Mommy come with us!" James bawled, banging on the window. Bridget couldn't help but sob. Smee was with them, he would take good care of them. He sat in the car, sadly smiling. James and Bridget held eachother closely. She sobbed into his shoulder. "Listen Bridget. You are the most amazing woman i've ever met, but you know, it's time to go. We'll meet again. This is temporary, so we're going to have to tolerate it. Take care of our baby when she comes. Remind her of our fairytale stories." James whispered, his eyes burning and his throat cracking. The salt air enveloped the two just like it did all those years ago. "I don't know if I can do this without you.." Bridget sobbed, gasping and grabbing her stomach. She hurt so much. "I love you." She screeched, sobbing even more. She fell to her knees, grabbing her hair. "It's time." The driver said. They kissed one more time, just like they kissed all those years ago at their spot. The guards started grabbing onto Hook, pulling him away from the future Queen of Hearts. "Loving you was red.." Red, He said, getting thrown into the car. That was the last she would hear his voice. Bridget watched as they drove away. The guards grabbed her, and she tried fighting back, even biting one of them. Someone ended up tranquilizing her, causing the future queen to pass out.

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚

Bridget had arrived in Wonderland. All of the civilians were partying and parading, joyous that they had a new ruler. Bridget glared at them all through the barricaded window in her limo. This is what truly made her heinous. She rubbed her baby bump. This was all she would be caring about now. Red..

okay guys.. sadly this is the end of the story.. BUT. I am writing a sequel, i already have a few of the chapters written. I'm most likely going to release one tonight or tomorrow. It's going to be titled "The Parent Trap" and It will mainly be about Red. I thank you all so much for the support, and I hope you will read the sequel. There will be some Bridget and Hook by the way.. Love you all. 🩷