I Did Something Bad

Ella smiled awkwardly. The walk was cold and awkward. She had never talked to any of these kids before. "So when did this whole Hook and Bridget thing start?" Ella questioned. "It was supposed to be the prank. The perfect revenge. But the dumb pirate couldn't follow orders and ended up falling in love." Morgie responded. Ella sighed, why was she doing this? It was messed up. She just wanted to be free from her step sisters and step mother. She would never hang out with these kids again. Bridget would understand. They were at Merlin's office. "Get the book and we'll keep watch." Malificent whispered and motioned to the book. Ella slowly crawled up the book shelf. As she was climbing up, Uliana and the crew were fighting off all the traps. She quickly grabbed the book and jumped down, motioning at the VKs to get out. They quickly ran out, running back to the lair.

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ⋆𐙚

It was so late. Had to be 2 am. Ella was half asleep watching them mix the ingredients in the cauldron. "So what are we doing again?" She yawned. Malificent lightly cackled at how tired the blue haired girl was. "We are making the cupcakes that turn Bridget into an ogre." She said, mixing around the ingredients. Uliana looked into the cauldron, "This is going to be perfect!" She screamed. Malificent did a spell and the cupcake magically appeared, a glow emitting from it. Uliana snatched it, cackling evilly, "perffff." she sneered, putting it up in a safe space. "can i go home now?" Ella mumbled. "Take her home Mal." Uliana demanded, rolling her eyes. Malificent grabbed Ella and they were on their way. The next day was going to be filled with havoc.