Tyrant's Beloved (2)

Although he was the legitimate eldest young master, Li Shu's presence in the mansion had always been weak, and his character could even be described as timid. Li Yang was born of a concubine, but she was a favored one. Moreover, the official wife only had one daughter, so there was no one above to suppress her.

The usually docile and bullied elder brother suddenly revealed a fierce side, and he was more surprised than afraid. Being humiliated like this in front of the servants, Li Yang's face was burning and he couldn't endure this humiliation, "Li Shu, calling you big brother is giving you face. Know your place and don't disrespect me!"

"Oh, is that so?" Li Shu propped himself up, "Since when is this mansion under your command? You calling me big brother is because I am older than you, not as you said... hmm, giving me face."

Leaning slightly forward, Li Shu gave Li Yang the illusion of being looked down upon. Li Yang wanted to say something, but under the gaze of those eyes, he couldn't utter a word. Li Yang had never taken his frail and sickly elder brother seriously. He never thought that he would one day be completely suppressed by someone he had always looked down upon, unable to even summon any resistance.

Cold sweat gradually soaked his back, and his heart thumped rapidly in his chest. He tightly restrained himself under this pressure, refusing to bow down and beg for mercy.

After an unknown amount of time, Li Shu relaxed his body and lay back. His eyelids drooped, "Alright, leave. Be more respectful in front of me in the future."

After the words fell, Li Yang felt like a drowning man resurfacing, calmly letting out a breath. He looked at Li Shu, who still appeared frail, with complex emotions, and without saying a word, he turned and left.

If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he wouldn't have believed that his elder brother, who usually had such a low presence, could have such a dominant side, making others afraid to meet his gaze. Were all those previous instances just an act? If it weren't for that highly recognizable face, he would have suspected that Li Shu had been replaced by someone else.

"You all leave first." After Li Yang and his entourage left, the room became considerably empty. Maids moved back and forth, which made Li Shu dizzy.

"But..."

Qinghe pulled aside the maid who wanted to speak, and bowed, "Yes."

Li Shu nodded, and Qinghe swiftly tidied up the room before closing the door.

Now, not only was his body uncomfortable, but his head also began to ache. It felt like someone was holding a knife, cutting at his nerves, making it unbearable.

[System, what's happening?] Li Shu endured it but the situation kept worsening and he had to ask.

[Host, wait a moment. Let me help you block the pain first.]

Li Shu didn't know what 1314 did, but the pain receded like a tide. Li Shu leaned on the bed and listened to 1314's explanation.

[Your soul is too powerful, and the current body is too weak to withstand it, causing a certain degree of rejection. In fact, new hosts usually have such a reaction when they first arrive in another world, but none of them have such a strong soul like you at the beginning and the rejection will not be too great. Don't worry, Host, this is temporary. I'll transmit the plot related to the original owner to you. Once the plot is received, the rejection reaction will automatically disappear.]

Majestic Desert Splendor0.00 / 0.00

This time, the system transmitted the plot related to the original owner.