Tyrants Beloved (4)

Why would the female protagonist seek his help?

Indeed, in the original plot, the original owner didn't come to Xian Guo Temple this time. If the female protagonist wanted to find someone, she wouldn't go to him. For some unknown reason this time, she sought help from the big brother she rarely interacted with.

"Big brother, is it not possible?" Seeing Li Shu's silence, Li Xinuo thought he disagreed. Well, considering they weren't very familiar with each other, and she was asking for help for an unidentified person, it was normal for her elder brother to have reservations. "Big brother, don't feel pressured. Since Xinuo has asked, Xinuo will leave."

"Hey, wait, I didn't say I wouldn't agree," Li Shu gestured for her to enter the room. "Why are you still running around outside in this weather? Come in first."

He gave the female protagonist a cup of hot water to warm her body. He saw the anxious look on her face and comforted her, "Don't worry. Tell me what happened. Apart from you, does anyone else know about this?"

"No, I didn't bring any maids with me when I went out. I saw the person in the woods behind the mountain. He's half-buried in the snow and has already passed out."

This was somewhat different from the plot. Li Shu called for Qinghe and asked her to find a trustworthy servant to help carry the male protagonist back. "Remember, get someone who is discreet."

"The servant understands."

Not long after, Qinghe brought a middle-aged man with a simple and honest face. Presumably, Qinghe had already negotiated the terms with the man. Without saying a word, the man followed them up the mountain to carry the person back.

The male protagonist's injuries were more severe than in the plot, and he was almost completely unconscious. Li Shu directed the middle-aged man to dig the male protagonist out of the snow and carry him down the mountain.

[Warning! Warning! The male protagonist's life value is below 10%. Please initiate emergency treatment, host! Please initiate emergency treatment, host!]

The cold mechanical voice kept ringing in Li Shu's mind. Irritated, Li Shu scolded, [Shut up!]

1314 felt wronged: [I didn't say that, it's the alarm sound. It automatically activates in emergencies.]

[Can it be turned off? Turn it off.]

[...Okay.] Li Shu's expression wasn't good. 1314 didn't dare to provoke him at this moment and quickly turned off the system's built-in alarm.

There were people coming and going in the temple. Thanks to Li Shu's somewhat remote location and it being nighttime, they didn't encounter anyone on the way. The process of moving the male protagonist to the room went smoothly.

Li Shu waved his hand, motioning for Qinghe and the middle-aged man to leave. He believed that Qinghe could handle the subsequent events.

"Big brother, can he still be saved?" After all the hustle, the unconscious man showed no signs of waking up and Li Xinuo suddenly had a bad premonition. The man had multiple wounds on his body and had been buried in the snow for an unknown period. His face was turning blue, indicating his life was hanging by a thread.

Majestic Desert Splendor0.00 / 0.00

"Don't worry, he can be saved."

Li Shu's tone was too calm. Almost as soon as he finished speaking, Li Xinuo felt relieved. Since her big brother said so, then this person would definitely be fine.

"Big brother, can you watch him for a while? I'll go find the doctor."

Xian Guo Temple often hosted high-ranking guests, so they had hired a specialized doctor just in case. When Li Xinuo said she was going to find a doctor, it was likely someone employed by the temple.