Boss's Favorite (35)

As expected.

Upon hearing Shen Yu's words, Li Shu was not surprised at all. Since the trajectory of the world was already set, he wasn't surprised by this situation, but—

"Have they found the culprits in this incident?"

Li Shu's sudden outburst startled Shen Yu, who subconsciously replied, "Mo Yanzhi's side is still investigating, but they have some leads."

That means they haven't found the real culprit behind the scenes yet. A dark light flashed in Li Shu's eyes. Anyone who dares to harm Mo Yanzhi should be prepared for retaliation.

After coming back to his senses, Shen Yu looked at Li Shu, who had returned to his gentle demeanor, as if the previous killing intent was just his imagination. Shen Yu's expression became complicated. It seems that the person his friend fell for wasn't as simple as he appeared. But it made sense. If Li Shu were just an ordinary person with good looks, why would his friend invest so much genuine emotion?

There are so many beauties in the world, and there are even more who tried to catch the attention of the head of the Mo family. Socialites, glamorous stars... all types of beauties, and there were certainly those with better looks than Li Shu. Yet, despite their efforts, no one could make Mo Yanzhi look twice except for Li Shu. It seemed that only Li Shu had entered that person's heart. Initially, he couldn't understand why his friend suddenly fell for Li Shu. But if that fleeting feeling just now wasn't an illusion, he could understand a bit.

"Well, I've just finished my work here. If you're going to see Yanzhi, I'll take you there."

"Thank you, President Shen." Li Shu didn't refuse. If Mo Yanzhi couldn't remember him, he might not even be able to see him if he went alone.

Li Shu didn't have the energy to pay attention to what was going on online. As Li Shu's manager, Qin Ran kept a close eye on the whole process. As he expected, after the live broadcast of the ML Show ended, Li Shu's name once again spread across the entire internet, stirring up a bigger wave of excitement than ever before.

While Qin Ran supervised the people controlling the comments, he watched as the term "Li Shu" surged to the top of the hot search list. He felt that since taking over Li Shu, his life had never lacked surprises.

He was still in the United States. A show, especially the closing ML Show, brought enormous benefits. From now on, Li Shu wouldn't be unknown in the fashion world. Starting at such a high point for his debut meant that the fashion resources he could access were much better than Qin Ran initially thought.

Originally, Li Shu should have stayed in the United States at this time. Whether from the perspective of future resources or expanding connections, the benefits of staying in the United States were enormous. Qin Ran had explained all this to Li Shu, but he couldn't understand why Li Shu, who was usually so rational, made such a mistake at such a critical time. It was just a few more days in the United States. What could be so important that he couldn't wait even those ten days?

He remembered that nothing significant had happened in China these days, and Li Shu's father's health had also improved. What was it that made him have to go back?

Recalling Li Shu's odd behavior a few days ago, Qin Ran specifically called back to ask if anything had happened during those days. But all the answers were negative. When he asked Li Shu, he refused to give a reason, only saying that there was something he had to go back for.

Li Shu's situation was different from others, and Qin Ran couldn't do anything about him. He could only book a ticket for him to go back and stay here himself.