Boss's Favorite (37)

This was the first time Mo Yanzhi shouted someone's name with such intense anger. His childhood experiences had taught him to keep his emotions hidden. Not to mention Chen Wanying, Shen Yu was also startled.

He quietly glanced towards the hospital bed. Li Shu was still sitting in the same position, with his head slightly lowered, making it difficult to see his expression. Mo Yanzhi was holding one of his hands, with a storm brewing in his eyes.

Truly, one thing leads to another. Shen Yu's heart became even more complicated. Even though he lost his memory, his friend still fell in love with Li Shu immediately. This was even more unbelievable than losing your memory of someone. If someone had said this to Shen Yu before, he would have immediately suspected that there was something wrong with the person who said this. Now that he had seen these various incredible events, Shen Yu's worldview was greatly shaken.

Li Shu lowered his head, and glanced at Chen Wanying from the corner of his eyes. A moment of confusion flashed across the woman's face, but she quickly adjusted herself and said with tears in her eyes, "Brother Mo, you've lost a part of your memory. Don't let this person deceive you with his sweet words."

Knowing that he had already angered Mo Yanzhi, Chen Wanying decided to change her approach. If she wasn't going to end well, Li Shu wouldn't shouldn't end well either!

As long as it was confirmed that Li Shu got together with him for money, based on her understanding of Mo Yanzhi, he would definitely develop a barrier towards Li Shu. Moreover, this matter wasn't fabricated by her. There was indeed a monetary transaction between Li Shu and Mo Yanzhi. As long as money is mixed with any emotion, the whole flavor will change.

Chen Wanying's idea was good, provided that the scene when Li Shu first came to the ward had not happened.

With no response for a long time, the ward was so quiet you could hear a needle drop. Chen Wanying vaguely felt uneasy and quietly observed the people present. Shen Yu had a strange look in his eyes, the anger in Mo Yanzhi's eyes didn't diminish, but Li Shu...

Li Shu still had his head down, his slightly long bangs covering his eyes, and the exposed corners of his mouth revealed a faint mocking arc.

Mocking? How could it be mocking? Chen Wanying couldn't help feeling flustered. She hadn't said anything wrong, so why did they all have this expression?

"Inciting discord isn't something a lady would do, Miss Chen," Li Shu said with a smile, as if joking with an old friend.

Whatever relationship Chen Wanying and he had, it couldn't possibly be that of old friends. Suppressing her unease, Chen Wanying tried to remain calm. "I didn't say anything wrong, did I?"

This was Chen Wanying's biggest reliance. For her, Mo Yanzhi's amnesia was a tremendous opportunity. If she grasped it, not only could she get rid of Li Shu, but she could also rebuild her connection with Mo Yanzhi.

When she learned that Mo Yanzhi had only forgotten Li Shu, Chen Wanying couldn't help but laugh. Truly, even the heavens were helping her. Without Mo Yanzhi's support, could she not be able to deal with a mere small star like Li Shu?

There is also that man who wants to seize the Chen family's property. It is said that that man is also on good terms with Li Shu. As long as she takes the position of the madam of the Mo family, how could she not be able to solve these little things.

"You dare to say that you're not with Brother Mo for his status? Thanks to Brother Mo, your father could come to the capital for treatment, right?"

"That's right," Li Shu admitted frankly. He looked at the momentary surprise on Chen Wanying's face and smiled. "What's wrong? Did you think I would hide it from Yanzhi?"