Boss's Favorite (15)

In the company, Mo Yanzhi was definitely comparable to a demon king. He was unsmiling and strict in his management. No one in the large secretary team dared to joke in front of him. He was definitely not an approachable leader. However, his strong abilities and rarely wrong decisions earned him the trust and respect of the employees in the company. Especially since he took up the decision-making position in the massive Mo Group at a young age and led the Mo family, which was vaguely declining, to rise again and develop far beyond the past.

Those who could have direct contact with Mo Yanzhi were mostly the old employees of the company. Most of them had witnessed the bloody years when Mo Yanzhi rose to power. They knew the temperament of their boss very well. He was an extremely cold person. It was because of this that they were so surprised today.

Today's President Mo was too abnormal. Some people with wild imaginations even began to suspect that their president had been possessed. Of course, more people were wondering what exactly had happened to President Mo today.

Among these people, the calmest was Assistant Xu. He had seen the process of the boss chasing stars with his own eyes, and had long developed a strong heart. Now, even if President Mo suddenly announced that he was getting married, it wouldn't scare him.

"Assistant Xu, you seem completely unsurprised. Did the boss encounter something today?" Finally, someone couldn't help it and, during break time, moved closer to Assistant Xu's desk and asked quietly.

This was a newly recruited assistant. She was very capable at work but a bit of gossip. There was nothing big or small in the company that she didn't know about. Actually, she wanted to ask if President Mo had been stimulated by something, but that was her boss, so she could only ask indirectly.

Finally, someone asked the question that everyone had in mind. For a moment, everyone pricked up their ears. They seemed to be doing their own thing but were actually paying close attention to the situation around Assistant Xu. Everyone had a gossipy heart, and they also wanted to know what had happened to their boss.

Assistant Xu pushed up the glasses on the bridge of his nose, calmly looked around, cleared his throat, and just when everyone thought he was going to reveal some earth-shattering secret, he said, "What could possibly happen to the boss? Isn't it just like any other day?"

After tidying up the materials at hand, he ignored the resentful gazes behind him and went to find the object of gossip. No matter how the boss was feeling, the work that needed to be done still had to be done.

On the other hand, Li Shu was lounging on the bed when he received a call from Qin Ran, discussing matters related to the album with Wei Yangyun. Wei Yangyun's new album had been in preparation for a long time, and the shooting date was set for this month. The location was a small island abroad, which was a private island of the Wei family.

He got himself ready and went to the company to discuss with Qin Ran.

Before he could knock on the door, the office door was opened from inside, and a man in a navy blue windbreaker walked out. Seeing Li Shu, he stopped in his tracks.

The man was tall, almost half a head taller than Li Shu. He had fair skin and was wearing sunglasses, revealing a high nose bridge, thin lips, and sharp jaw. Even if only part of his face was visible, it could be seen that he was an extremely handsome man.

"Are you the new artist brought by Brother Qin?" The man took off his sunglasses, revealing a handsome and perfect face. His eyes were dark green, deep and charming.

Li Shu immediately knew the identity of the other party, Fu Xilan, the undisputed number one in Mo Lan Entertainment, a super A-list star who was about to challenge the "Golden Man" award, and also an artist under Qin Ran.