Boss's Favorite (29)

Before the screen dimmed, Li Shu caught a glimpse and seemed to see the Weibo interface. Anything that could make Mo Yanzhi lose control to the point of crushing a glass must be something he cared about deeply.

What could drive Mo Yanzhi to such a point of losing control, Li Shu could guess roughly. It was probably because of him.

What are the recent things about him on the internet? Most of it revolved around him and Wei Yangyun. This circle isn't opposed to shipping CP, especially male-male CP, which tends to gather more fans than male-female CP. He and Wei Yangyun didn't actively promote their CP, all the "sugar" was dug out by fans themselves. The subtle yet obvious feelings are what resonates most with fans.

Just like unintentional flirting, invisible sugar is the most lethal.

The successful conclusion of "I'm Not a Star" already garnered a lot of CP fans for the two of them. This collaboration on the album has further boosted their CP fan base. When the album is officially released, there will be another wave of people falling into the CP pit.

Mo Yanzhi's possessiveness towards Li Shu was already strong. He had secretly revealed their relationship, but still couldn't go public for the sake of Li Shu's career development. As a result, this the CP between Wei Yangyun and Li Shu went viral on the internet.

What he wanted was easily obtained by others. Mo Yanzhi reached out and hugged the young man beside him, resting his head on his shoulder, and muttering, "Does Shu Shu like his current job?"

Mo Yanzhi knew about Li Shu's past experiences. His entry into the entertainment industry could be said to have been forced by life, not because he aspired to be there. Before entering the entertainment industry , Li Shu was an outstanding student who entered a prestigious university with excellent grades. If it weren't for what happened in his family back then, everything would probably be different now.

If Li Shu answered that he didn't like this industry, he would support him in doing anything he liked.

Of course, Mo Yanzhi didn't deny that there was some selfishness in this. If the young man left this circle, then only he would know about how good the young man is.

"Why are you suddenly asking this question?" Li Shu looked up. Under the warm light, his eyes became even softer.

Mo Yanzhi answered a question with another, "Does Shu Shu want to go back to continue studying?"

"No, it's fine like this now." Li Shu wasn't interested in going back to school. Compared to that, he'd rather develop in the entertainment industry. Moreover, the original owner's wish was also to be recognized in the entertainment industry. He already made the promise, so naturally, he had to fulfill it.

Li Shu's hair was very soft and still a light chestnut color. It had not been trimmed for a long time, and hang down to his shoulders, making him look even fairer and more delicate.

Mo Yanzhi felt like he had been waiting for this person his whole life. When he finally arrived, the turmoil in his soul was finally calmed, and his chest was filled with some kind of emotion, a feeling he had never experienced before.

For this person, he gave his heart and soul, did things he had never considered before, and became completely different from his past self. Even so, he had no aversion to it at all, as if doing these things was a matter of course.

As for why, it was simply because he was Li Shu.

In mid-November, the first version of the adapted edition of "ZERE" magazine was released. It wasn't featuring Li Shu, it was a star who became popular because of a web drama this summer. Naturally, it got off with a great start.