{four}

Niall was the type of person that you just simply couldn't forget. He had a face so sweet and pure and a personality to match. He was an absolute doll, and Harry couldn't think of anyone else he'd prefer to spend his time with.

Unfortunately, Niall had no time to spend.

In Harry's mind, it seemed so easy to sneak Niall out and show him all of the things he'd never seen. They could have a modern-day Romeo and Juliet love story.

But, Harry supposed that before they could have this perfect fairytale he should probably sit down and have a real conversation with Niall. He should get to know the lad, ask him questions and find out about his life. Things that you should know before you rush into a relationship. For instance, he needed to know about Niall's home life. What was his parents like? Did he have any siblings? Were his parents strict or easygoing? He needed to at least know something about Niall.

So, that evening after Harry had dragged Louis and Zayn to Liam's house, he had decided to ask Niall out for lunch.

He assured Niall that they would be going to a well-lit, family oriented restaurant.

Niall looked a bit confused, but immediately agreed, asking if he could call his mum and get her permission.

Harry raised an eyebrow but nodded as the boy pulled out his phone and brought out his mum's contact.

"Hello mummy." He'd said excitedly into the phone. Harry waited with bated breath.

"Yes, lots of fun!"

"Oh! Right. I almost forgot."

"Right! Um, can I go out for lunch with Harry tomorrow? He can pick me up."

"But mum!"

"I'm sorry. No mummy you're right. I love you too!"

Niall huffed and turned to Harry with a pout on his lips.

He explained that his mum would have to meet Harry before he could take Niall out.

Now, Harry was sitting on his bed in his best pair of jeans, which weren't too tight and didn't have any rips in the knees, shaking nervously as he attempted to give himself a pep talk.

"C'mon Harry. You're good with mums. You've got this." He breathed, rubbing his hands together.

"Look at you," He looked as his reflection in the mirror adjacent to his bed. "You're pretty attractive. Not ugly."

Was this even a pep talk anymore?

Harry got up from the bed, wiping his now sweaty palms on the bed sheets rather than on his nice jeans. He needed to get going if he wanted to surprise Niall.

He grabbed his car keys and phone off of his dresser, slipping his phone into his pocket and pushing out of his room.

Louis was in the kitchen disinfecting the counter with antibacterial wipes.

"I'm heading to Niall's then to lunch. Are you doing anything today?" He asked, twirling the ring of his car keys around his finger.

Louis shrugged, looking up and pushing the fringe out of his eyes. There was a bead of sweat dripping down the slope of his nose from his vigorous cleaning.

"You're looking at it."

"Alright. I'll be home in a bit. Do you want me to bring you back some food?" Harry asked, leaning against the doorway and watching Louis continue to fret over the counter.

"No- Well. Maybe." Louis sighed.

"I'll get you your usual." Harry said finally, blowing a fake kiss to Louis who simply rolled his eyes.