{thirty-three}

As soon as they got back to the hotel, Harry jumped immediately in the shower and Niall curled up in bed beside Liam and fell asleep. Zayn was drawing something in a sketchbook, peeking up at Liam every once in awhile and going right back into his intimate doodling. His tongue was poking out between his lips, making it obvious that he was completely focused in whatever it was he was doing. 

Louis was still off with Nick, claiming to be sick of revolving around everyone else's plans, he wanted his own for once. No one argued with him because honestly, they had no reason to. 

Harry came out of the bathroom with a towel hanging loosely off of his slender hips, his upper body completely exposed. His hair was dripping in soft curls around his face and if Niall would've been awake he would've been blushing an impossible shade of red. 

He cooed softly at Niall, jealously wishing it were him that was being cuddled. But it was alright. Harry was just happy that his princess was here and warm and safe. 

"Harry, Niall mentioned something about meeting his dad today. You wouldn't know anything about that would you?" Liam asked, turning slightly in hopes of getting into a more comfortable position. 

"Stop moving!" Zayn demanded, breaking the tip of his mechanical pencil from force. 

"No, he didn't mention that to me. Does he mean all of us?" Harry raised an eyebrow. He dropped his towel and went to his suitcase as if it were completely normal.

"Jesus Christ." Liam groaned, covering his eyes.

"Harry, for fuck's sake. We're not at home." Zayn said, not looking up from his sketchpad. Harry rolled his eyes. They were such prudes. It isn't like neither of them hadn't seen a penis before.

Niall stirred around a bit in his sleep, rolling away from Liam and towards the end of the bed. Harry held back the urge to mess with him, almost like the urge you get to toy with a cat when it's sleeping. 

"Anyways, should we wake him up and ask him about it?" Harry suggested, digging around in the bag for a pair of jeans and a basic white t-shirt. 

"No, let's just let him sleep. At least until you're fully decent." Liam replied. He looked down the bed at Niall, curled up in a sweet little ball at his feet. 

Harry snorted, pulling his boxers up his legs, "Nothing he hasn't seen before." 

"Oh my God, please-" Zayn begged.

"Hey, while we're on the topic, what's that little snarky comment you made earlier Liam? Something about not what you said last night? What went on last night, hmm?" Harry smirked, falling back into the bed once he was dressed. 

"We watched movies-" Zayn said.

"We went out-" Liam said at the same time, the two overlapping each other.

"We went out to the movies." Zayn finished quickly. 

"Oh really? What movie?" Harry pressed on.

"Must've slipped my mind Harry sorry." Zayn shrugged. He looked to Liam, only to get the same response.

"You're both shady. Just say it. You fucked." Harry smirked at the reactions he got. Zayn broke his pencil again while Liam's face turned a dark hue.

"Honestly, I just want to know who topped."

Liam and Zayn made a moment of eye contact before Zayn shifted around on the ground uncomfortably, "Take a wild guess?"

"Oo, you two dirty freaks. Did you do the fuck and switch?"