{six}

Harry got home late that night. His mind was fogged with fond thoughts of the boy whom had captured his heart. He felt like he was floating on cloud nine as he unlocked the door to his shared flat.

"Honey, I'm home!" He called out into the house. All of the lights were on letting Harry know that someone was still up.

When he walked into the living room, he was unsurprised to see Zayn laying comatose on the couch. He was completely engulfed in the movie on the tv while Louis ran in from the kitchen.

"Harry! Where have you been? I thought you were going out for lunch, and you just now got home? It's 12am!" Louis fretted, pressing his hands firmly to his hips.

"I had to hide from Niall's mum under a bed for about an hour or three but it was so worth it." Harry sighed dreamily.

"My God Harry, I haven't seen you this out of it sense you know who." Louis winked, sitting gingerly on the edge of the coffee table.

"Let's not talk about you know who right now." Harry frowned. He took a seat on the couch, plopping down right on Zayn's leg.

"Aye fatass!" Zayn shouted, yanking his legs back in an irritated fashion. He kicked Harry harshly, leading up to him laying flat on the ground.

"I think he might be the one Louis." Harry said, ignoring Zayn's usual rudeness.

It was just something about Niall. The way his laugh reached all the way up to his ocean-like eyes, making them seemingly ripple with joy. The way you could just see the innocence floating off of him in sharp waves. Whatever it was about Niall, Harry was drawn to it. He just couldn't get enough of the adorable blonde boy.

It was like seeing Niall made his life seemingly click. Everything came together upon having him enter Harry's life. He finally had a purpose, a reasoning behind himself. Niall was the beauty in all things. He was the light at the end of the tunnel. Harry knew deep in his heart that he wanted to be with Niall forever. To wake up beside Niall, to call Niall his, to have a family with Niall.

Niall, Niall, Niall.

That boy was burned into his head.

"Harry!"

Harry snapped his head up, looking at his best mate who was shooting him a look of complete annoyance.

"I said, do you want to see if Niall and Liam want to come over for dinner tomorrow." Louis huffed, crossing his arms.

"Great idea Lou!" Harry said excitedly. He pulled his phone from his back pocket, bringing up Niall's contact and composing a short message.

He smiled to himself, sending it without another thought. He really hoped Niall would respond quickly, because he wasn't sure how long he could take the anticipation.

♕♕♕♕♕

Hey princess, would you and Liam want to come over for dinner tomorrow? - Haz xxx

Niall grinned broadly, quickly replying yes even though he hadn't asked anyone yet. He was too excited over the prospect of seeing Harry again tomorrow and spending more time with him.

He clambered down from his bed, going downstairs in search of his mum.

There was a soft sound of sniffling from the kitchen, and Niall slowly peeked his head around the corner.

His mum was sitting at the kitchen table, her cell phone pressed against her ear and tears rolling down her cheeks. Niall strained to hear what was going on in the conversation.