{sixteen}

Liam, Niall and Harry had discussed it. Niall would move in with Liam tomorrow. 

Although Niall was slightly weary about it, Liam insisted it to be what he wants.

"It gets lonely living there by myself. I've been wanting someone to room with me for awhile now." Liam had said, wrapping his arm around Niall's shoulder. He wiped one of Niall's seemingly endless tears away. 

"A-are you sure." Niall asked, a quivering mess.

"Yes Ni of course." Liam said, kissing the top of the younger's head. 

♕♕♕♕♕    

"At this rate, we'll never be leaving." Harry sighed, leaning back into the couch.

He and Liam had been waiting on Niall, Louis and Zayn for over an hour now.

"It doesn't even take girls this long to get ready." Liam groaned.

Meanwhile, Louis was helping Niall, who had never been to a club before, get dressed in the appropriate attire.

"How about this?" Niall asked, stepping out in a pair of teal skinny jeans and a white t-shirt with little sun decorations all over it.

"Absolutely not." Louis gasped. He was the only one here who could see Niall's hella hot potential, unlike the rest of the lads who were content and probably hoping that Niall goes out looking like a spokesmodel for Babies 'r' Us.

Louis got up from the edge of Harry's bed, "How about I go get you some of my clothes, yeah?"

"Hmm, okay Lou!" Niall said excitedly. It felt like he was in a fashion show!

Louis smiled and headed to his closet, searching for the shirt he knew was hidden away from eyeview. He'd been saving it for just the right occasion, but it turns out that right occasion wasn't for him.

He found it, buried under neatly folded piles of old t-shirts and flannels he wanted to wear but never got around to.

Louis went through style phases. For a month or so, he's been in the boy-next door stage. He was thinking slightly alternative rock next, but that would require a somewhat drastic haircut that he wasn't fully ready to commit to yet. 

He decided to pair the shirt with one of his many pairs of ripped black skinny jeans.

"Here mate." Louis said, tossing the clothes to Niall who had been sitting on the floor using one of Harry's belts to entice his kitten.

Kitten.

"Harry Edward Styles!" Louis screamed, storming out of the room.

♕♕♕♕♕    

"When did we ever discuss a fucking cat?" Louis shouted. Harry cringed, considering that he had been expecting this moment. In all of its dramatic Louis-esque glory.

"We didn't." Harry laughed nervously.

"Are you insane? Harry they use the bathroom like -" He paused, completely worked up. "Everywhere!" 

"We can potty-train-"

"No. No! No cats. No fur!"

"He's gonna live in my room Lou!"

"Harry," Louis said, in a cross between a plea and a whine. "Really?"

"Yes really. I'll do anything Louis." Harry begged. Louis scoffed.

"You've got dishes duty for the rest of-" Louis grinned. "Forever."

"Fine. Deal. As long as I can keep the cat."