{five}

Niall sat on the couch, his head resting gingerly on Harry's shoulder and his hands folded in his lap. They were watching Niall's favorite movie at the time which was Toy Story.

"Li and I watch this movie all the time!" Niall exclaimed, snuggling into Harry's side as the opening previews rolled by. Harry nodded and wrapped his arm around Niall's thin shoulders.

"That's lovely princess." He replied, trying to contain the extreme excitement he was feeling upon holding his world.

"Are you hungry? Oh goodness, you probably haven't eaten in forever and you came here for lunch." Niall fretted. He hopped up from the couch and ran to the kitchen before Harry could even attempt to object.

"Do you want toast? Or cereal? Or like.. I can make you-"

"How about I make us something?" Harry suggested. "You know, I used to be a baker."

"Really?" Niall asked, his curiosity suddenly intrigued by the notion of Harry's past.

"Yes! I managed my mum's cafe for a little while but it wasn't really for me." Harry shrugged. The two walked into the kitchen and Niall jumped up onto his usual spot on the counter.

"So baby, what do you want?" Harry asked, pulling open the fridge door. It was filled with childish things like juice boxes and single packaged cheeses. Harry was beginning to wonder if Niall's mum had made Niall this innocent on purpose.

"I like everything Haz." Niall grinned, tilting his head side to side.

"Do you like," Harry dug through the fridge for ingredients. "French toast?"

"Bleh." Niall gagged, sticking his tongue out.

"Spaghetti?"

"Ew!"

"Grilled cheese?"

"Mm, no."

"Niall, I thought you liked everything." Harry groaned, leaning his forehead against the cool of the fridge.

"I do!"

"How about tacos."

"I'm um, allergic." Niall lied.

"To what?"

"Tacos." Niall giggled. Harry signed but let his lips turn up a bit at the corners in a smile.

"Okay... Then how about macaroni and cheese?" Harry suggested. Niall's eyes lit up and he nodded excitedly.

"Yes yes yes!" He squealed, nodding his head aggressively.

Harry laughed and pulled the butter and various cheeses out of the fridge. There were a few different kinds that he sat out on the counter beside Niall along with the carton of milk.

"Where is your pasta at babe?" Harry asked, opening multiple cabinets in search of the noodles.

"I think they're in the kitchen closet." He smiled, pointing across the room to the door.

"You mean the pantry love?" Harry laughed, opening the door and looking inside. He noticed that the whole top shelf was stocked with candies and cookies and sweets. He also noticed that there was no way Niall could possibly reach up there.

"Ni do you want a cookie?" Harry asked thoughtfully. He turned to see Niall right beside him, looking up at the top shelf like a puppy waiting for its treat.

"Yes Harry! Mummy keeps the snacks away from me." He pouted, pushing his lower lip out.

Harry reached up and grabbed out a pack of chocolate chip cookies. He pulled the hardly used package open and handed five out to Niall who's eyes opened wide in shock.