Sibling Rivalry

Y/n's eyes widened in surprise. "Wait, what? You're my-"

"Yes, I am," she interrupted, a slight smile playing on her lips. "My name is Valerie. I've been keeping an eye on you for a while now, ever since you made a name for yourself. You can attribute our lack of meetings to your mother didn't exactly like Dad since he got around a bit, hence the cat ears."

Y/n took a step back, processing the revelation. "Bullshit! My sisters are Yang Xiao Long and Ruby Rose, and my mother and father abandoned me in Patch the closest thing I have to parents are Tai and Summer."

Valerie's smile faded slightly, her expression softening. "I understand that this is a lot to take in. The family you know, the one that raised you, isn't important anymore. I'm here to take you back to your blood family, you don't need those fakes anymore."

Y/n clenched his fists. "So you expect me to just drop everything and follow you without any explanation?"

Valerie nodded. "It's not like those three even matter I mean I'm your real big sister not that blond bimbo."

Y/n's eyes narrowed, his anger and confusion battling for dominance. "You're asking me to leave everything behind based on some stranger's claim? Fuck off."

Valerie's demeanor hardened, a hint of frustration in her eyes. "I'm trying to help you. You might not see it now, but you have a legacy and a responsibility that you need to embrace. It's not just about family, it's about who you are meant to be."

"You don't have the right to tell me who I'm meant to be! You and you're family abandoned me for sixteen years!" Y/n shouted, his voice trembling with a mix of anger and hurt. "You think you can just waltz in and demand I drop everything and come with you? I don't owe you shit!"

Valerie's gaze remained steady, though her frustration was evident. "I get that you're angry, but your real family has been waiting for you."

"I don't give two shits and one fuck if we're family by blood because that's all it is, I'm staying right here in Vale with my real family." Y/n continued to glare at Valerie, his voice unwavering. "They're the ones who took me in, cared for me, and shaped who I am today. I owe them everything. If you think you can just waltz in and erase that because of some blood you've got me way past fucked up."

Valerie sighed. "I was planning on this going peacefully but fate has other plans. I can't let you stay here, see my mission was to bring you back no matter the cost even if it means kicking your ass and dragging you by your tail."

Y/n's eyes narrowed with defiance as Valerie's words sank in. "You think you can just muscle me into submission? That's not how this works. I'm not going anywhere with you, I won't let you drag me away from the people I care about. If you want a fight, then bring it on."

Valerie's eyes narrowed, her resolve hardening. "Fine. If you're determined to make this difficult, then I'll do what I have to. Just know that this beating is built up from sixteen years of sisterly beatings, I'm just cashing in."

Y/n silently reached into his coat, pulling one of his pistols out and a pair of metal disks.

"Oh, you plan to use your main weapon against me? What was it called Thorn, right? Guess that means you're pretty serious." Valerie smirked, her fingers flexing as she prepared for the inevitable clash. "But don't think that just because you have your weapons, you can win this." She grinned as the gloves on her hands turned bulky and metal before forming claws.

"I don't care who you are or what you think you are to me," Y/n said, his voice low but firm. "But if you think you can just waltz in and take me away from everything I've built, then you're dead wrong."