Arrival at Beacon

"Oh, I can't believe both my baby siblings got into Beacon early just to be with me! This is the best day ever!"

"Yea yea calm down. You're disturbing the peace and let go of me." Despite his words, Y/n's tail swished behind him happily.

"Yang, please stop and let go of me." Ruby plead

"But I'm so proud of you both of you!" Yang exclaimed excitedly, tightening her grip around Y/n, whose tail shot stiff and puffed up as he tried to pull away from Yang.

"Really, Sis, it was nothing."

"What do you mean? It was incredible! Everyone at Beacon is going to think you're the bee's knees."

"Yang, you're choking me...."

"I don't want to be the "bee's knees" okay? I don't want to be any kind of knees! I just want to be a normal girl with normal knees."

"What's with you? Aren't you excited?"

"Of course, I'm excited... I just... I got moved ahead two years. I don't want people to think I'm special or anything." Y/n finally freed himself from Yang's arms.

"Jeezus fuck it was like wrestling a Grimm for a chew toy...."

"The robbery was led by nefarious criminal Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade authorities. If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact the Vale Police Department. Back to you, Lisa." A 2-D hologram appeared next to the trio as it recited the news.

The mugshot changes to a woman presumably Lisa, with a photo of animal-eared demonstrators holding signs saying "WE ARE NOT ANIMALS!" followed by an image of the logo of a growling red wolf's head with three scratch marks.

"Thank you, Cyril. In other news, this Saturday's Faunus Civil Rights protest turned dark when members of the White Fang disrupted the ceremony. The once peaceful organization has now disrupted..."

"I swear that group is full of fucking idiotic faunus. I'm not saying that it's possible to get equal treatment via protesting only peacefully but christ on a stick that doesn't mean doing stupid shit to only make us look worse."

"It's fine Y/n you're not like those other faunus your one of the good ones!"

"Ruby I know you mean well but that sounds so very racist."

"Oh...uhm....sorry Y/n I just was trying to help you feel better."

"I know I take no offense to it Red."

"Who's that?" Yang interrupted looking at the 2-D rendering of-

"My name is Glynda Goodwitch."

"Oh guess that answers that."

"And you are among a privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy! Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsmen and Huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world."

"Wow...you can see Signal from up here...I guess home really isn't too far away." Ruby claimed while looking out the window of the bullhead.

"Beacon is our home now Ruby."

"She right Red, though wherever we are together is home would've been an acceptable answer as well." Y/n said watching a blond boy run by hunched over. "Oof not everyone is a fan of heights."
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ruby, Yang & Y/n, alongside several other students, walk out of the bullhead and head down the paved path to the front of the school.

"Wow..." Ruby & Yang exclaim simultaneously their reactions dwarfing his thousandfold.