The Badge

Weiss Schnee sleeping soundly in her bed. Her eyes flutter open and she stretches her arms above herself, yawning, while Ruby Rose, dressed in her school uniform, creeps up on her side and suddenly blows a whistle, causing Weiss to fall off the bed.

"Good morning Team RWBY!"

Weiss groans as she picks herself up from the floor, shooting Ruby an annoyed glance. "Ruby, do you always start the day with annoying antics?"

"Now that you're awake, we can officially begin our first order of business."

"Getting to class on time like reasonable and responsible students of Beacon?"

"What no of course not she meant decorating!" Yang answered Weiss holding a bunch of random junk.

"And we still have to unpack." Blake interjected holding a suitcase that opened up releasing its contents onto the ground. "And clean."

"Theoretically couldn't that wait until after class?

"NOPE!" Ruby exclaimed excitedly knocking Weiss out of the way. "Alright. Weiss, Blake, Yang, and their fearless leader Ruby have begun their first mission! Banzai!" Ruby followed by Blake & Yang.

Yang places a poster of six guys in various poses named "THE ACHIEVE MEN" in her part of the room. Weiss positions the painting of the Forever Fall forest on the wall and walks away. Blake is busy putting away her books on the shelves, picking up a copy of Ninjas of Love, and widening her eyes as she looks around before putting it back. Ruby positions Crescent Rose at an exact angle against the curtains so she can perfectly slash a diagonal portion off.

A quick look around the room and the repaired curtains ends with the girls admiring their handiwork.

"This isn't going to work."

"It is a bit cramped."

"Maybe we should ditch some of our stuff..."

"Or we could ditch the beds... and replace them with bunk beds!"

"Umm, that sounds incredibly dangerous."

"And super awesome!"

"It does seem efficient."

"Well, we should put it to a vote!"

"I think we just did."

Two dings and a single buzz, Blake thumbs up the idea, Yang makes a double-rocker gesture, and Weiss angrily curls her fists at her side. Decided, they rush to the beds, where sounds of jackhammering and sawing are heard until they gather back at the front of the room.

"Objective: Complete!"

While Weiss' bed is on the ground next to her art and luggage, Blake's bed is next to her books, which are being used to hold Yang's bed up by placing the novels on the posts, and Ruby's is hanging from ropes on the ceiling with a blanket used as a tent over it.

"Allllright! Our second order of business iiiiiiiis...! Classes... Now, we have a few classes together today. At 9, we've got to be-

"Did you say 9 o'clock?"

"Yea....?"

You dunce, it's 8:55!"

Weiss is the first rushing out of the room and down the hall, the members of RWBY and JNPR peeking out from their doorways to look at her go.

"To class!" Ruby runs out, followed by Yang, and Blake.

"Class...?" Jaune loses his balance and ends up toppling Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos, and Lie Ren on top of him. He manages to get out from under them and start dashing.