Hair day

Lani's POV-

I was at home watching TikTok when I get a text from DD.

                             Stinkabutt💕💍♾️

Heyy mama
                                                                         Hey boo

Wyd                             
                                                     Nun just watchin tt

Type shit but I need a favor

                                                              Sure wsp

I need you to twist my hair

                                Ok just come over and I gotchu

Ard bet.

—————————————————————————

I was so excited to do DD's hair. He doesn't really let me do it often, he usually gets it done professionally. But I was just happy that I get to spend time with my man.

Time skip
—————————————————————————

It was around 7:30pm and I hear a knock on my front door. I knew it was DD so I ran downstairs and opened it. "Wsp mh" DD said while hugging me. "Hey baby I missed you" I say. "I missed you too ma".  We walk into the living room and we start to cuddle for bit. "So is your hair already washed?" I finally ask. "Nah I was hoping you could wash it for me" he told me. "Ok cmon I have some stuff" I get up and start looking for the hair products in the hair closet. "Found it" I say to myself. I bend over and next thing you know I feel a hard slap on my ass.

"OW NIGGA WTF!" I get up and yell. "Watch yo mouth" DD says putting his hand on my neck.
(Ugh he knows I get weak when he does that)
"Whatever let's go wash your hair. "

We go to the kitchen and I turn on the water. "Ok is the temperature good?" "Yeah ma"

Time skip
—————————————————————————-

I FINALLY finished washin DD's hair and we go in my room so I can twist it. He decided he wanted to go live while I twisted his hair so he sat down at my vanity, propped his phone up, and went live.

"Yooo what's good my hearts" he said to the camera. "I got my wifey right here twistin my hair for me". "Say hi ma stop bein shy". 

@ SugarhillDdot- wsp my hearts

@ theyhatinon_mani- hey Lani boo

@ DDosamafnpg- omg look at Lani she's so pretty😍

@ jay_klickin- ew big head Lani🙄😂

@ Danni_boo$- why she so close to my man🙄

@ theyluvin_kayla- ok Lani twistin her man hair

"Hey yall" I say to the camera. I started to part DD's hair when all of a sudden-  "OW WTF". "Boy I barely did anything yet I'm just parting it" "Nah bro that shit fuckin hurt". " I'm sorry" I give him kisses all over his cheek and continue doing his hair.  The whole live was laughin at him and he got mad😂 so he ended it.

As we were listenin to his songs I made it to the front sections of his hair. "Ok DD turn and face me while I do the front". I started to do the left side and he just kept staring at me. I start to blush "what are you lookin at?"  "You ma gimme a kiss." He says and bites his lip a little. I roll my eyes and give him a kiss. I do the other front side and I was done.

"There you go handsome" I say in a tired voice. He looks on the mirror and starts feelin himself. "Damn a nigga look good. Thank you mama". I just laugh and shake my head. "Here put this durag on while the mousse is setting. I say climbing into my bed. " Can I stay the night ma?" "Idc your clothes are in that drawer ova there"I said halfway sleep.

He climbs into my bed and pulls me into him. He kissed my forehead gently

"Thank you ma"
"Mhm"
" I love you mh"
"I love you too baby boy"
—————————————————————————
Hey guysssss I literally finished this while eating chipotle😭 lmk what yall think. I'll make another chapter for you guys tmrw