Dishes 🙄

DD's POV- I was chillin wit the guys at the stu just smokin or whateva. We were high asf and started gettin mad hungry and didn't wanna go to the deli. " Yo wrd2 I'm hungry asf" DDot said "Nigga you always hungry" I said laughin. "Suck ma dicc" "Nah that's Megan's job" I said. " Yo DD ask yo girl to pick us up and make us some food" Dudeylo said. "Shit I'll see". I get my phone off the table and started calling Lani.

Lani's POV- I was babysitting my lil brother and sister when I get a call from DD.

*Phone call convo*

DD- Wsp ma heart

Lani- Hey bae

DD- whatchu doin ma

Lani- nun just baby sitting

DD- oh ok.

Lani- did you need sumn

DD- yeah. Can you come pick me and the guys up from the studio we high as shit and mad hungry

Lani- Boy what?

DD- Please ma just come get us

Lani- ok I'll be there in 20 minutes

DD- Rd bet thank you mamas

Lani- you're welcome. I love you

DD- love you too ma

*call ended*

"Well I guess I'll have to bring you guys with me" I said to my brother and sister. They were so excited mainly bc they get to see DD again. I put them in the car and realize idk how these niggas gon fit in here. I guess they'll figure it out on their own.

20 mins later
————————————————————————

I made it to the studio and I saw DD and his friends waiting outside for me. "Yo wsg big head Lani" Ddot ran up and said to me. " Boy stfu before you go home hungry" I say. DD comes to me and gives me a hug and says " thanks for comin to get us ma". "You're welcome" I say kissing his lips. I guess they got their seating arrangements figured out bc when I got back in the car Dudey was sittin next to my brother, my sister was at the window, and Ddot.. well.. was on the floor😂😂. I drove them all back to the house then my brother Khyrie started complaining. "Laniiiiiii we're hungry" my lil brother Khyrie whined. " yeah you promised we'd eat after we got DD KHALANI" Kamari sassed. "Ok KAMARI I'll make you guys some food". I walk into the kitchen to see what I can make for six ppl and I found some burgers. "You guys want burgers?" Ddot got up so fast and said "hell yeah!" "Ofc you do fatass" "yo me too" Dudey said while my brother was jumping on him. "I'll take one too ma". DD said walking into the kitchen. "Boy go sit down". I already knew he was gon try to distract me while cookin and I was not abt to get yelled at by my 7 and 5 year old siblings. (Idk why but when a kid yells at me that shit lowkey hurts is it just me😭).

Time skip
————————————————————————

I finished cookin and gave everyone their plates. "Damn ma this shit is painnnnnn" DD said. " Nah fr lemme get another". Ddot said wit his mouth full. " Facts" Dudey said. " Sorry that's all the burgers". I said😂. Dudey and Ddot ended up leaving but DD decided to stay a lil longer. I put my brother and sister to sleep and went back downstairs. I looked at the kitchen and BITCH IT WAS FUCKED UPPPPP. I was so pissed cuz I didn't feel like cleanin it and I was tired. I walked in and started washin the dishes. That's when DD came and hugged me from behind and started kissing on me. "Hey ma" "Hey baby". I said grinning. " Do you need help?" He asked " No I don't want you to do anything, just go relax". "Nah ma heart you're already tired enough. I turned around and gave him a kiss. " Well I guess I can use a little help. You can dry and put the dishes away".

We finally finished cleaning, I swept and mopped and crashed on the couch😂. DD carried me upstairs to my room and put the covers over me. He laid next to me and I put my head on his chest. He gave me one more kiss before he closed his eyes and went to sleep.

————————————————————————-
Hello my children. Just like I promised I made another chapter for you guys. I actually like this one. Lmk what yall think and leave some suggestions in the comments. If I don't make a story for you guys tmrw I will the day after. Love you babes 💕😚