Prank😝

Lani's POV

Hey Lani gang it's ya girl back with another video and today guys I'm going to be pranking DD again. Basically guys I bought this short black dress recently and DD said "I'm only supposed to wear it for him" well I'm gonna put this on and basically say I'm going out to get his reaction. Let's pray he doesn't kill me and let's get ready.

I started to put the dress on, do my make up and hair, and put on my heels I was ready to get his reaction because DD recently pulled a prank on me by "sneaking out in the middle of the night". (Lmk if I should make a story abt that)

I put the camera in the living room and waited for him to get home.

"Ok guys he's literally here so ima act like I'm otp with my homegirl".

DD's POV

I just got home from the studio. I was so tired all I wanted to do was relax. When I walked in I see Lani in that dress she got and she was otp.

* Fake phone convo*

"Hey bitchhhh"

"Heyyyy"

" You ready to go out tn"

"Girl yeah I'm ready for you to get me"

"Ard I'm on my way"

"Ok girl. Safety."

"Bye girl"

(Still in DD's POV)

"Where you goin"? I asked a lil irritated.

"Out"

"With who?"

"My friends DD"

"In that?"

"Duh"

"Oh fuck no stop playin wimme Khalani word 2"

(Oh shit)

Lani's POV

I knew when he said my first name  I was in for it but I couldn't take him seriously.

"You don't like it"

"Ofc I like it. But that's for my eyes only, you only wear dat when you with me"

"It's just a dress"

"Nah bro call shorty back and tell ha you ain't goin nowhere"

I almost laughed but I kept it in

"Boy no I'm leaving"

I started walking towards the door and DD came and picked me up by my legs

"Nigga put me down" I said finally laughing.

"Ain't shit funny go upstairs and change I'm not playin"

"Well I am playin because IT WAS A PRANK"

I run to the camera and set it up on the tv.

"Yall we got him he was so mad" I said twerking in front of the camera.

DD snatched that camera so quick

"Bro go sit ya ass down word2mymuva"

"He mad cuz I look good"

"Ofc you do ma but they don't need to see you in this"

"Anyways yall I hope yall enjoyed if you not team Lani then ion know what to tell you because we get down ova here okayyyy"

"Wack ass team"

"Stfu I gotchu and now you mad. Anyways guys to my little Lani bugs I'm gone". I blow a kiss and turn the camera off.

When I turn around to see DD he's givin me that look.

"What you lookin at"

"You ma"

"Boy bye go somewhere"

He walks up to me and grabs my hand

"Nah let's go out or sumn mami"

"I thought I couldn't go out like this"

"You can go like that if you wit me diccc"

I roll my eyes and smile

"Whatever"

We took a drive and he took me to my favorite restaurant. When we got home we showered, brushed our teeth and washed our faces, and got into bed.

DD played the game and I just laid on his chest slowly falling asleep.

"Ima get you back"

"Yeah right"

"And don't let me catch you outside in that dress or it's gon be some problems"

" Mhm all that"

"Goodnight mama"

"Goodnight handsome"

He gave me one more kiss and played the game till he fell asleep.
———————————————————————-

Hi babies. I hope you enjoyed this story. This one was a bit rushed I'm not gonna lie I had writers block and just didn't know what I should put out because i had so many ideas going on at once in my head. Anyways enough about me as usual lmk what you guys think and please leave suggestions for me just in case I don't know what to write. Your wish is my command after all. And also lmk if you guys want the sneaking out prank that DD did on Lani. With that being said I hope you guys have an amazing week and I love youuuuuu💋💗