Anniversary 💕

Note: If yu now the song then it'll make the story better if not i suggest listening to it after or while reading the story.  Also instead of makin this story "studio sesh" like I planned I just decided to make it a anniversary story so it's still pretty good (at least to me) ok byeee.

DD's POV-

Wsg mh it's ya boy the future man and today is a very special day. Today yall I'm writin a song for Lani cuz yall know she a real one and she support me in everything so I made this song for her and what makes it even better is it's our anniversary so it'll be finished by today and ima get her reaction to it. Anyways man let's go to the stu and Lani when yu see this just know I love yu and happy anniversary mami.

I got to the studio and instantly started recording the song. The song was titled "Be Alright" and as I was recording the song all I could think about was Lani. She's the best thing that ever happened to me and I just know she's gonna love it.

Lani's POV-

Today is me and DD's anniversary and I'm so excited. He said he had a surprise for me later today and I really wanted to know what it was. I decided I was gonna give him a surprise too so I went to all his favorite stores. I got him an Amiri shirt and jeans, Louis Vuitton, some new shoes, and a new chain. (Yk we gotta spoil our man a lil bit). He said he was gonna take me out to dinner so I went to the store to find the perfect dress. When I walked in I saw the most beautiful white dress, with an open back, short but not too short, and just a little bit of glitter not too much but just enough. I bought it and I just couldn't wait to see DD.

Time skip

——————————————————————

* Face time convo*

"Happy anniversary mamas"

"Happy anniversary bae"

"You ready for tn"

"Yeah I've been waiting to see yu all day" I said with a pouty face

"Don't give me that face"

"Whatever"

"I'll come get yu in a lil bit rd"

"Ok"

"Love yu ma"

"Love yu too" I kiss the phone and get ready for our date night.

DD's POV-

Rd yall so the song is finished I told mama that I'm bout to get her so we can go out to eat but not only is she gonna hear the song I'm also gonna surprise her with this promise ring.  She's had her eyes on this ring for the longest time but she couldn't buy it so I bought for her cuz yk I love her. Anyway let's go get her and surprise her man glah boom.

Time skip

———————————————————————

DD took Lani out on a beautiful date. They took pictures together and overall just enjoyed their time together. Lani really felt at home when she was with him. He was her peace that she had been waiting for.

Lani's pov-

Guys my man is so sweet he took me out to eat and we watched the sunset and took pictures he's literally the best. Oh and look at my dress that I got it's so cuteeee.

"Yeah yu look fine es in that dress ma but let's go to the car I got a surprise for you"

"Ok"

"Hold on bae I gotta get the stuff from the trunk" I told DD as he set up the camera.

"Ard yall I'm so nervous but I'm mostly excited"

"I'm backkkk. Did yu miss me or did yu miss me"

"Yk I missed yu"

I kissed his lips. "Yeah ik"

"Anyways bae open your gifts"

"Why is it so many bags"

"Boy just open the gifts"

He opened the gifts and showed the camera. He was surprised every time he opened them up. But his favorite gift was...

"Oh shit look at this chain yall"

"Mhm it's a picture of us in it"

"I love it mama thank yu but yu didn't have to get me all this"

"You're right I didn't have to but I wanted too"

"Thank yu"

"You're welcome handsome"

"Rd yall so now it's time for Lani's surprise".

"What is it"

"Just listen"

DD played the song he wrote for Lani and all she could do was smile and even cry a lil bit. And to top it off at the end of the song he told her close her eyes. He slid the promise ring onto her finger and she cried even more.

"Baeeeee it's so beautiful"

"Just like yu"

"Yall I can't stop crying he's so sweet"

"I love yu so much mh"

"I love yu too"

He looked into her eyes and kissed her.

"Anyways yall I'm ready to go, my makeup is officially ruined-

"I keep tellin yu that yu don't need it"

"Anyways we love yu guys we out"

The couple went home and spent the rest of the night in each other's arms. (After they did their thing ofc 🤪) they watched a movie and fell asleep together.

"Happy anniversary mh"

"Happy anniversary bae"

Lani kissed his forehead and went to sleep.

"He's perfect"

—————————————————————————

Hey boo! Wyd? How's life? This story was super long holy shit but it was definitely worth it. I hope yall enjoyed. When I tell yall I made this entire thing for jokes I mean it was for jokes and now it's like my job ( mainly bc I was informed that if I stop writing I would be kidnapped 😂😂😂) so its cool tho. Also do yu guys want me to write imagines of other ppl or just DD? Anyways yall know the drill lmk what yall think and leave some ideas in the comments and i love youuuuu 💋 (say it back tf I'm out here workin hard for yall😒💕)