My peace ☺️

Lani's POV

I was in my room just laying in bed. I was waiting for DD to call me bc we always gts otp together if we don't hangout. He's been out all day and I had family stuff to do so I barely got to talk to him.

I texted him to see if he was dne getting his hair cut since that was the last thing he had to do and was on his way home. I missed him so much.

 I missed him so much

I went back to just scrolling on my phone still waiting

I went back to just scrolling on my phone still waiting. I was gettin sleepier by the minute. No soon as I was abt to fall asleep my phone rang and it was him

*FaceTime video from "My Everything💕🧸"*

As happy as I was inside I was tired as hell I answered it on the last ring

DD- "hey ma"

Lani- " hi baby wyd"

DD-" just getting ready for bed"

Lani- " oh ok"

DD- "why yo camera off"

Lani- "because I'm tired and ion look good rn"

DD- "bae yk ion care bout nun of that turn yo camera on"

Lani- "fineeeee"

DD- "hi beautiful"

I just started blushing. While otp he told me abt his day and showed me his hair cut and yall know he was feeling himself

DD- "see that. He got my shit lookin right"

Lani- " yeah it looks really good"

DD- "now I just need yu to twist it for me"

Lani- "Mm I'll see"

I could listen to him talk for hours. He was my peace. He made all the bad things go away. He was my superhero. As he was talkin I just slowly fell asleep.

DD- and I was just like nah I'm good on that chill

Lani- mhm

DD- so I had left and then-

*notices Lani fell asleep*

DD's POV

I was tellin Lani what had happened at the studio since we didn't talk that much today but when I looked over she was sleeping.

DD- mama

Lani- hm

DD- were yu even listening. (I said wit a lil smile)

Lani- yeah

DD- mhm. Go back to sleep ma

Lani- but are yu-

DD- yes I'm goin to sleep too

One thing abt Lani she didn't like to gts by herself otp I never understood why but she just never did. She told me one time that if I gts then she can gts but if I don't gts then she won't gts. Which is weird and doesn't make any sense but it's whatever.

Before she went to sleep she gave me a kiss through the phone.

DD- goodnight mama I love yu

Lani- goodnight bae I love yu too

————————————————————————-

Hey bestie! Wyd? Ik this one was a lil different and a lil calm but I thought it was pretty good🤷🏽‍♀️. Anyway part four of will yu marry me is out now so go read it. Ddot finally popped the question. I ain't gon say too much but I think I did my big one wit this mini story. Love yu I'll have a better story up for yu guys soon. (Don't forget to leave suggestions)