Sneaking out🤫

DD's POV

Wsg yall it's ya boy the future man and today I'm bout to be pranking wifey man. As yall see I'm all dressed up in my Amiri cuz yall know yall know, I got my chain on 1417, my grills, rings allat and to top it off I got my hair cut. So right now mama is sleep and yall know she don't play bout her sleep or me cuz she a lil crazy. So to test her "gangsta" I'ma be actin like I'm sneaking out going out wit the guys you feel me. Anyways I'm bout to set the camera up and let's go prank her. Mama when you see this I love you and don't kill me.

DD turns off the camera and quietly goes back into the room. He sets the camera up on Lani's vanity so it shows her side of the bed, room door, and bathroom. He started getting sturdy in the camera before talking to it again.

A'ight yall mama is right there. It's 2:10 in the morning I'm bout to call DDot and act like we leaving out. Ard yall let's go gangsta.

*fake phone convo on speaker this time*

Yooo

Wsg ma heart

You ready to go nigga

Hell yeah the fuck

Lani let you go out

Nigga stop playin wit me I control dat all da way

Yeah a'ight nigga I'm outside

Rd bet I'ma be out there

Heard you.

Lani starts to move around. Oh shit.

Lani's POV

I was tossing and turning when all of a sudden I hear DD on the phone loud as hell for one and two the bright ass lights were on. I open my eyes and I see DD at the door grabbing his gun (he takes it everywhere) and slowly opening the door.

"Wtf are you doing DD"

"Huh"

"Huh my ass what are you doing"

"Nun ma go back to sleep I'll see you later"

He says running over kissing my forehead

"Nigga what stop playin wimme"

"Ma chill"

"Fuck you mean chill it's 2:30 in the damn
morning and you're tryna sneak out wtf"

By that point I was yelling and I got up. DAMN

Back to DD's POV

Lani got up and I was lowkey smirking and she looked mad good.

"Chill out bro fr I'm just goin wit Dot and the boys"

"At 2:30 in the morning David ion think so"

"Watch the gov go back to sleep you OD-ing rn word2bro"

That's when she ran up on me and started hitting me.

"DAMN WTF STOP"