Concert

"Khalani Amor Smith I hear by sentence you to 90 days in county jail for the assault of the defendant Makayla Frazier and resisting arrest." The judge said and banged his gavel.

"You can kiss ma ass cuz I'd do that shit again. I told the judge. Now you're probably wonderin how we got here. Well let's go to the beginning.

*Flashback*

"Ma you comin to my show"

"Idk bae"

"Fuck yu mean yu don't know bruh"

"First of all who's bruh?"

"My fault"

"That's what I thought. And second I don't feel like putting a lil ass girl in her place cuz she see me wit you"

"Mmcht cmon mama it's not gon be like that"

"That's what yu said the last time when I went to your show in Chicago and what happened"

"At least we got away"

"Barely nigga"

"Look just come to this show please you always said you wanted to go to Atlanta"

"Yeah to shake ass not beat somebody ass"

"Maaaa yu said yu like comin to my shows"

"I do but-"

"Nah yu don't love me"

"DD"

"Nah I'm out" and he walked out the room. (So sassy omg.)

I walked out right behind him. I do love going to his shows but his fangirls be too much.

"Bae"

...

"Baby"

...

"David"

"Watch the gov"

"Whatever.  I'll go to the show"

"Fr?"

"Yes but only bc I love yu"

"I love yu too ma"

"Mhm when do we leave"

"Tmrw"

"Tmrw!?!?!?!?!?! Ykw fine I'll just start packing"

"Bet mami"

So I started packing my bag to get ready to leave and everything was cool.

Time skip

————————————————————————

We landed in ATL and I was super excited. It was so pretty at night. We checked into our hotel and settled in.

"Ma let's go get in the pool"

"Ok lemme change first"

I put on my orange two piece and took some pictures.

"Damnnnnnn"

"What"

"That ass fat"

"Yu can look but don't touch"

"Man what?" And he slapped my ass leaving a red hand print.

"OWWWWWW THAT HURRTTTTTT"

"You'll live now let's go"

We went to the pool and it was so nice. We took pictures and swam around for a bit. Then we sat in the jacuzzi for about an hour and went back to our room. When we got back, we showered and did our full night routine and went to sleep.