Intro

My names Aurora Arabella Costello. Or at least that's what I've been told my whole life. I've never really had the life any normal 17 year old would.

I grew up in a small town just outside the beautiful city of london in a small home with my 'parents'. I question if those devils truly are my parents though, my mother looks nothing like me, she's tall about 5'11 she has ginger hair brown eyes and a really big nose, she's super skinny and has a massive drug use problem. She used to be a teacher at a private school not to far from here but she got fired after she got caught conversing with a student inappropriately.
I bet you can guess how my life's been just from that description.

My father is the devil. Picture your worst nightmare and then times it by 1000. He's kinda short at 5'8 but makes up for his lack of height with how big he is in weight. He has bright blonde hair with hazel eyes and moles all over his face. His physical appearance doesn't change his personality for that is the worst of it. He hates me and he shows it. I was 5 when I received my first punch from that asshole and it only got worse from there - as I grew however I became stronger, I became resilient and I grew more and more powerful as years went on.

The only reason my so called parents are still living is because I don't want to deal with the social or be put into an orphanage, I've heard those stories and I'd rather not.

Through all the hate and misfortune of my life I became the queen I always held deep in side, and in 10 months my plan will fall into action and I will finally seek my revenge.

10 months.
304 days.
438000.48 minutes.

Or that's what I thought anyway.