Chapter 17.

Aurora's PoV -

**** violence ****

I can't breathe. Hell I can't see, feeling anything is long gone.

I had a school project I had to finish with my science group after school, we went to Starbucks but it took longer then expected. I got home at 8pm and missed dinner.

Not that I eat anything, mark just likes to watch me whilst he's eating. He knows how hungry I am but chooses to leave me with no food anyway.

Fast forward to now, I'm hunched over in the basement, my arms are attached to chains on the wall above my head. He has a heated metal rod and he's carving something into my back. Probably more words, I already have 'whore' 'slut' and many others like it sprayed across my back.

He throws the rod onto the floor and I hear his belt undoing. I tense and shut my eyes as the whips begin. 52, that's how many times he slashed my back until a tear slipped down my face.

I don't sob or scream, it only makes it all worse.

I suffer in silence, how I always have.

He finishes his whipping spree and unchains me from the metal above my head, my knee's weaken and I fall onto my knees. He kicks me back and I lay back to the ground as I stare up at the ceiling.

I want to kill this dumb fucker.

But I'll wait, my time will come.

He stomps on my ribs before he straddles me and punches me in the face a few times.

"You good for nothing worthless whore" he shouts at me as he pulls a knife out of his pocket. He lifts my shirt and starts carving on my tummy. I groan but I don't scream. He stabs my stomach and I flinch with a barely audible whimper.

I can feel the blood soaking what's left of my top and the rest of my skin. He stands up and spreads my legs. I'm swaying in and out of consciousness as he pulls his trousers down followed by his boxers. I close my eyes as bile rises in my throat.

"Please stop"

"Not again" I voice but it's pointless, he's bends down and I feel his rough hands rip my trousers and panties off

"My little whore"

Rory!

"Please not again"

"No"

"No no no no no" I whimper as I feel him enter me as a tear rolls down my face.

"No stop not again" I try

"Aura wake up!" I'm startled awake by someone shaking me, my eyes widen as I stare at the person shaking me, tears gushing down my face as I stare at the blue green eyes of my second eldest brother.

"Ria what was that?" Arlo whimpers as tears gush down his eyes. I look around the room only to see all of my brothers, mama and papa staring at me with pure pity evident on there faces.

I sit up straight and roughly wipe the tears from my face.

Fuck this I'm not doing that today.

I get up and walk out of the room, leaving my families questioning gazes behind.

I head to the indoor gym Aaron showed me yesterday after our run and without even wrapping my hands I begin to smash the bag envisioning marks face.

————-

Maximillo's pov -

What the hell was that.

Fuck I knew exactly what that was, that was no nightmare, that was a memory.

She was reliving her past. That memory looked like hell, I watched as she thrashed and cried in her sleep screaming for someone to "stop" and continuously wording "no"

Whoever her tormentor was I was going to find and kill a slow and painful death.

When Elijah finally shook her awake I couldn't hide the pity written all over my face, she had tears streaming down her face as she harshly wiped them away. All I wanted to do was wrap her in my arms and tell her how much I loved her.

Before I could even say a word, she scoffed and left the room. "What the fuck?" Aaron whispered to himself but in the silence of the room we all heard him, turning to him he had a scowl on his face and chased after Rory, us heavy on his feet.

Somehow he knew exactly where she would be, and that was the gym. As we watched silently, she ripped into the punching bag, from where I stood I could see tears gushing down her face as her knuckles began to bleed.

I went towards her to stop her, she was hurting herself, but papa held me back. Mama walked towards her and grabbed her now bleeding knuckles. Rory fell to her knees as soon as she felt her touch and sobbed so loudly my heart broke on the spot and my eyes welled with unshed tears. I haven't cried since the day she was kidnapped.

No words where spoken as mamma rocked back and fourth with Rory huddled in her arms, Rory was visibly shaking and tears fell relentlessly from her face as mama sang sweet nothings in her ear. After about 45 minutes of her crying and none of us moving, her breaths steadied and she fell asleep, papa jumped into action as he took her in his arms, she unconsciously snuggled into him grabbing his shirt tightly in her grasp.

He took her back to her room and wordlessly placed her in her bed laying next to her, mamma on her other side as the comforted her by hugging her and brushing her long dark black hair.

Wordlessly me and all my brothers sat around her room and watched a now peaceful Aurora sleep.

We stayed there awake the whole night, wordlessly wondering what the fuck had happened to our little princess.