Chapter 8.

Tuesday 4th January 2023. 8pm.

After the introductions I learnt one fact about everyone and in return they got to learn one about me. This took pretty much the whole day.

I learnt that mamma has her own clothing brand called Bella.

Papa is in medical school learning how to be a trauma surgeon. Apparently he just wants a degree to be proud of. That's pretty cool.

Max owns his own restaurant and he said I can work there after I mentioned wanted to work at some point.

Elijah is a tech wizard! He said if I wanted him to he could hack into the government website and make me non existent. I guess they haven't done a background check on me because if they had they'd know that to the world Aurora Costello doesn't exist.

I learnt Ronan is deaf in on ear and Roman is blind in one eye after an accident. I didn't ask any questions but I think I already know that story.

I learnt Ace is a pro undefeated fighter, I reckon I could beat him though.
Asher is mute by choice, I would be too if I didn't have so much to say all the time.
And Aaron doesn't speak much because he's had a tough life. That only interested me more and now I want to know everything about ace Asher and Aaron. I can tell Aaron is hiding something huge and I will find out.

I learnt Arlo is an ice hockey player hoping to make it pro. Like Leo and luc.

And I learnt that my twins have sticks up there asses and didn't want to get involved in the activity.

Although the older triplets intrigue me a lot. I've noticed my twins are very closed off. It only interests me more.

I told them that I can speak 15 different languages. I just didn't tell them which ones.

After our bonding session I felt like I knew all of them a bit better. We went up to the games room and I was starting to get a bit tired so I watched them play a game they called COD Arlo explained to me what it was about and that it's actual name is call of duty. I'm going to learn how to play and then I'm going to beat all of them.

I am very competitive.

8pm rolled round fairly quickly and it was time for dinner.

We all made our way to the dining room, which I hadn't seen until now.

Safe to say my jaw hit the ground.

The dining room (I know it's extravagant but you'll understand soon)

Why the hell do they need so many seats?

Everyone had sat down by now and I saw there was a space in between Aaron and Asher so I plopped down between them. I smiled at Elijah who was opposite me and max who was next to Elijah.

Mama came out with food and Dante was right behind her, Emilio behind him, they where holding loads of food. I could feel my mouth begin to water. They placed everything down and I watched as everyone began to choose their food and stack their plates up high. I caught mama's eye and she smiled widely.