Chapter 21.

5 days later.

Today's the day of the trial, we all skipped school and work on Thursday and Friday to travel down here, I said I'd be fine coming alone but everyone decided they wanted to be there - and by everyone

I mean all of my brothers, my mama and papa, my inner 6 and Leo and Lucas.

My girls knew about the abuse because opal saw the scars and went to the others for advice on how to approach me about it, they approached together so I told them everything.

Leo and Lucas knew I had an abusive relationship with mark and Simone but they thought it was verbal, Leo never thought about physical abuse and I persuaded Lucas I wasn't being hit at home.

I'm in the hotel room right now just hopping out of the shower, I woke up at 4am this morning after a solid 30 minute sleep. I haven't had a proper sleep since the night I had the nightmare memory in front of my family. I did a load of work for the mafia and organised some of my assassinations, I have a fight tonight in my old ring followed by a race which I'll be surprising my family with.

Checking the clock next to the bed it reads 11am.

The case starts at 1pm.

After getting out of the shower, layering myself in cocoa butter and my hair in curling cream I head to my suitcase to find my court outfit.

It was cold in London as always so I put on a knitted jumper dress with tights underneath. Finishing off with some knee length boots and a long grey coat. I put some sunglasses on for extra effect. Spraying some perfume on I head downstairs.

Rory's outfit,

Grabbing my purse from the hallway I apply some extra lipgloss and check my face in the small mirror I have, smirking to myself I head to the cafe across the street where I told everyone I'd meet them

Walking over to the cafe I get a phone call from David. He only calls when it's emergency, he has never called me for anything else. Continuing my walk to the cafe I answer my phone.

"Boss the ex Mexican mafia don is in your office right now" David speaks rushed.

Does he expect me to drop everything and fly to LA because his lordship came to my office. I don't think so.

"Well David, I'm in London so you're going to have to get him to leave. Tell him I will meet with home on Tuesday, 7pm" I say with a scowl as I open the doors to the cafe.

I instantly see my family so I head to the table and sit next to mama.

"Anything else David?" I question knowingly

"Yes Reina, Pietro is causing trouble" of course he fucking is, but trouble how?

"How so" I respond

"He's sent a load of letters and pictures to the office, he's had people watching you since you moved to la" David spoke.

I knew I was being watched, now I know by who.