Gloves x Reader |26|

Secret feelings.

You knew Gloves since you two have been tiny. Though over time Gloves has catched feelings for you. He didn't know why. I mean, YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE STYLE! Jk. You did. But still, he had no clue why he even started liking you. Though he was afraid to tell you these feelings since he didn't want you to clash out or be weirded out. Especially since you two go wayy back.

Currently, you and Gloves were sitting at one of the tables in the plaza. You were too focus on a argument between Specs and Goggles to notice Gloves staring at you. When you glanced back to see Goggles splatter shot get fucking thrown in the air you caught Gloves staring. Which made you suspicious.

"What?"

You asked Gloves. Making him finally get snapped out of his thoughts, he smiled.

"Ah, sorry- I just kind of spaced out!-"

Gloves said sheepishly before rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. You were confused before looking back at Goggles and Specs snap out each other. What a funny scene.

Gloves was looking at you again, just admiring your beauty.

"... You're looking good today.."

He says, leaning back against his chair. You were confused but then again it's Gloves. He does compliment a lot of people. You just said a simple 'thanks'. This Goggles and Specs argument was just TOO GOOD. Especially with Rider just watching! And Gloves? Ermmm
Gloves was not quite sure what to say next but he wanted to keep this conversation going.

"You doing anything fun this weekend?"

He asked, his smile never leaving his face. You thought for a moment before speaking.

"Not really, just going to stay home."

"Oh cool.."

Gloves mind was started to race and think.

"You know... Uh, there is a new horror movie out in heathers. I was going to go see it with a few friends, and uh... You should com-"

"OH SHITTT!!!! GET HIM!"

You cut off Gloves by shouting as you saw Specs tackle Goggles on the ground.

"AH- OH - RIDER HELP-"

Goggles yelled as everyone was now watching the two pairs. Gloves was quiet with a confused look before he glanced at you and sighed.

"Damnit those two.."

He muttered under his breath as he watched them. They always had to ruin his shoot! Man... It's like the author dislikes romance... Mannnnnnn...

Word count- 409

IM BACK AFTER A WHOLE MONTHH😻😝