Chapter 7- Good luck with that

As the school day goes by Asher's mind races thinking of all the best ways he could get his revenge, his mind absent throughout the day only thinking about revenge.

Asher stopped once in the day to think, is this really worth it? she barely did anything anyways should I just let it slide? But he immediatley shook those thoughts out of his head

Asher de Luca doesn't compromise for anyone. 

When the bell rings signaling the dismissal, Asher makes his way towards the football field.

 He leans on a wall and waits for a few minutes until he sees Brooke looking confident in herself as she walks up to him with her chest puffed out and her arms crossed.

He pushes himself off the wall and walks up to her, so close she has to look up to hold her stare with him.

Asher leans down a little to really see her and he says " well you showed up"

She takes a deep breath before saying "I never back down from anything"

He chuckles at her remark and backs up from her, she watches him do so with slight confusion in her eyes and a hint of....dissapointment? 

No that cant be right, Asher thinks to himself quickly shaking the thought out his mind and focusing on the revenge. 

He looks her up and down and notices shes wearing a white shirt. big mistake. 

"well go on. I didn't take time out of my day for you to check me out" She says with a challenging glint in her eyes

Asher raises an eyebrow and smiles which sends a shiver down Brooke's spine.

He picks up a bucket next to him and walks up to her and pours a bucket of paint on her mixed with various amount of colors. the rainbow of colors go all over Brooke and she has her eyes closed.

when the paint is emptied from the bucket he throws it away and takes something from his pocket. 

As Brooke wipes the paint off her eyes he clicks a picture and walks up to her, bends down and whispers "good luck with that" and walks away.

....

Brooke stands there still trying to process what just happened. Raya turns the corner to see a pissed off Brooke coverd in paint and she laughs.

"its not funny!" Brooke shouts at her as she walks up to Raya

"you look like rainbow dash" Raya says in-between laughs

"well you can be her twin sister" Brooke says, hugging Raya getting paint on her too

"I hate you you know that right" Raya says to Brooke trying to break the hug

"eh I know you love me" She says and holds on tighter

Raya smiles and takes Brooke's hand and they go home

This is just a quick chapter its really short so i'll make the next one longer. but what do you think of The book so far? its pretty boring anyways bye <3