Chapter 2- is she mental?

Asher wakes up to the cold hard sound of his alarm blaring in his ear. As if an automatic response to the same pattern, he turns of the alarm and gets up. He makes his bed carefully as he takes off his clothes and wraps his towel around his waist. He makes his way across soft carpet of his room and enters his bathroom. Asher opens the shower and drops his towel, entering the shower as the hot droplets of water run down his muscular physique. The longer he stays, the more steam builds up on the glass.

He steps out the shower soaking wet and picks up his towel to dry himself off. when he gets back to his room, clothes are already laid out for him. Some oversized black cargot pants with a black and white letterman jacket and a black tank top. Asher throws on his clothes walks downstairs to find an empty space. just white and black marble upon sharp angles empty and quiet as always. 

He sighs and takes an apple to eat as he checks his watch. His eyes pop out as he sees he's going to be late for the bus and takes his bag to rush to the bus stop just in time. As he steps on, from the front he can see a girl sitting in his usual spot at the back.  He elegantly strides to the back, passing people whispering and looking at him, avoiding his cold icy stare

Asher makes it to the back and stares down at this girl hoping it will make her squirm but it doesnt. "that's my seat" he says cold and detached.

The girl looks up to her and matches his stare "there are extra seats" 

Asher chuckles at this finding it funny how someone so small and incopitent to him could find the courage to talk to him like this. he stops chuckling and looks this girl dead in the eye and says "I said this is my seat. are you dumb or suicidal?". thinking this will scare her off he keeps eye contact with her giving her the a sneer that most people would fear.

to his suprise the girl continues staring at him confidently and says "you could sit on top of the bus for all I care, you're not special"

Asher's shocked at her confidence but doesn't show it, keeping his cold demeanor "others would disagree" he says with a smirk

And shocking asher again, this girl stands up trying to size him up and crosses her arms. honestly Asher finds this quite funny since shes at least 5'6 and him being at 6'0 makes it hilarious from his point of view. he looks down at her and waits for her response 

"oh really? and who are you again?" she snaps back at him, determined to not come out of this argument losing. Asher opens his mouth to speak and he's inturupted by the bus driver telling him to sit down or he'll start driving with him standing up. Accepting defeat, Asher walks over to an empty seat by the middle of the bus, his back to the girl. when he sits down and turns back to face her, he sees her sit down and talk to the other girl next to her. the other girl looks at her in surprise and says her name a little to loudly "Brooke are you crazy!".

Asher thinks to himself. Brooke huh? well, let the games begin.

yay second chapter. this one is better than the other one so like ate. what do you guys think of the characters so far?? btw I have like no creativity so if this book comes out dry then don't say I didn't warn you <3