PART 54 - Hurtful decision

Bondita went away from there with heavy mind thinking about whatever abhishek told her. She didn't want ro believe it but how can she control her mind and heart in which abhishek's words is roaming continuously.

She don't want believe any of his words but somewhere in the corner of heart she knows this is all true. She knows that once anirudh loved bonirta. Once he only said to her that he has gf. Once but do he still love bonirta? Is he sacrificing his love just for her happiness? Just for her life, he is ready to leave his gf bonirta, the girl whom he loved before their marriage? Why? Why is he sacrificing when he wants bonirta? Why can't he just say to her(bondita) that he don't want to be with her. Why?

“ no no no I can't believe this. No I will ask anirudh only. I'd he says he love her then I will leave him and if he says no then its ok. But this time I will talk to anirudh.” murmured bondita wiping her teary eyes and then left in her scooty to  home.

At RC haveli.

Bondita entered her room only to see darkness around. Nothing is visible.

On switching on the lights, she was greeted with the most beautiful scene in front of her. Whole room is decorted with flower, her favourite flower lily.

She wanted to be happy seeing this arangement but something in her is not happy. She is not happy. Something is not good and she knows what.

Her gaze went towards her dressing table where she saw a big greeting card half opened. She took it opening it fully only to find it's for her written by anirudh.

In card-

Boni, I know humara rishta suruwat me achha nhi tha. Or hum ek dusre ko pasand bhi nhi karte the. Lekin jaise jaise maine tumhare saath time spend kiya waise mujhe aaya ki tum meri majburi nhi, jarurat ban gyi ho. Or mujhe pta hai jo main feel karta hu wo hi tum bhi feel karti mere liye. Hum dono apni zindagi uss padaao par hai jaha hum ek dusre ke bina ab nhi reh sakte hai. Toh bas ab main sirf tumhara saath chahta hu. Toh kya tum mujhe accept krogi jaisa bhi hu main waise? Kya tum meri patni banogi? Kya tum mere saath bimari puri aage ki zindagi bitane ke liye taiyaar ho? Kyuki main toh hu. Main tumse bhut bhut pyaar krta hu. Itna ki ek pal bhi tumhare bina guzaarna mushkil hai. I love you my boni, I love you.”

You and only yours
Anirudh.

Bondita smiled tearfully reading his confession and understood he really lives her only and was going to call him when heard someone talking on phone.

“ nhi na yaar, bonirta ka saath nhi hai ab wo. Anirudh ne apni wife ke liye apni relationship tod li bonirta se.” replied the girl in phone and hummed hearing from other end and rhen said - “upar se aaj toh usne apni wife ke liye arrangement bhi ki hai proposing wali. But what hurt me more is that both anirudh and bonirta love each other still they are sacrificing their love for his wife. I still don't understand why is anirudh not ready to tell bondita that he loves bonirta? Ok I understood, he don't want to hurt her feelings for him but uske karan indono ki bhi toh life kharab ho rhi hai ki nhi?” asked she to other person in phone and then said- “wahi na. Khair chodd mujhe kya. Jb ye dono hi pagal hai toh main kyu inke beech me aao. Let them live sadly through out their whole life. Jb is rishte se koi khush nhi rhega na anth me tb samjh aayega inhe. Fools. Chl ab baad me baat krti hu tumse. Kuchh kaam hai. Bye.” replied the girl cutting the call and turns to leave from there only to get stopped by bondita.

“ yes?” asked the girl little irritated and bondita can see this.

“ abhi aap anirudh or bonirta ke baare me kya keh rhi thi?” asked bondita directly not wanting to drag this matter now.