Introduction...

So basically this story too is a modern story like my first story.

Here bondita and anirudh knows each other not fully but yes knows as they were studied in same school and was in same class till 10 but after that they haven't meet each other and also they were in same class and talk when needed otherwise anirudh never liked bondita in that sense..
( and yes there are many things about bondita and anirudh which you will get to know in future ....)

And now both met each other again during bondita's marriage as anirudh was a best friend of her fiance - Abhishek... They both were happy meeting each other after soooo many yrs... And anirudh was also enjoying his best friend's wedding..

                                But what happens at the end that anirudh married her in place of her groom...
And what will happen next in their life...

To know about this you have to read this story..

------------------------

That's all for intro...

How was it...

Do you liked the intro..

If yes then comment down how excited are you to witnessed their ‘unpredictable turns of life’.
And yes vote also so that I can know that you all are excited..

Till then bye.. And
Thanks for reading.... 💜❤💜