PART 12 ( Anidita to share bed....)

Happy holi everyone...
May you are blessed with a day and year full of colours of happiness, laughter and smiles.....

--------------------------------------------------------------

Same day,
Here in bonirta's home,

She was very happy thinking that something must have happened in anirudh's home because of her....

FLASHBACK :-

They were eating when sudden door bell ranged....
Vani opened the door and sees bonirta there...

Bonirta - namaste bhabhi... Anirudh hai kya...

Shubhra - kaun hai vani...

Vani- maa bonirta hai... Aao na tum andar bahar kyu ho...

Bonirta entered the hall and sees bua dadi...

She wished everyone...

Somnath - are anirudh toh nhi hai lekin aao na humare saath lunch kar lo....

Bonirta - are nhi nhi bhaiya... Main thik hai waise bhi anirudh aata hi hoga... Wo usi se kaam tha...

Shubhra - kar lo beta...

Bonirta unwillingly sat and started eating her food...

Bonirta was listening to this and boils in anger....

After lunch everyone left to their room, then bonirta comes in front of gulaabi's room and pretend talking in her phone and telling someone about anirudh's marriage truth... And that is when bua dadi got to know about truth.... Bonirta after telling everything smiled as she can see from corner of her eyes that bua dadi had listened all and left from there thinking that now something big will going to happened here.....

( and u guys guess it right it's bonirta only... )

FLASHBACK END :-

Bonirta with a evil smile - ab maza aayega na.... Mere anirudh ko chinna hai na tumne mujhse bondita... Ab main tumse har kisi ko chinna lungi.... Or aaj toh pakka hai ki uss bua dadi ne kuchh na kuchh toh hungama kiya hi hoga...or aise hi meri madat karegi bua dadi uss bondita ko mere anirudh ke zindagi se nikalne me.....

Said and laughed.....

---------------------

Here in roy chowdhary house....

Here all are discussing now what to do as bua dadi gets to know about all... They finally decided that whatever will happen they will resolve it....

After it they all departed toward their room...
When anirudh entered the room he sees bondita was sleeping on sofa but he can see that she was pretending to sleep as near her eyes their were lines of tears were visible..... And she is trying to control it when he heard someone entered the room by closing her eyes....
Anirudh sighed sadly looking at her but he can't do anything....
He just looked at her doe sometimes and moved to his bed after changing his clothes.....
That is when vani entered the room and first gets confused seeing bondita on sofa but then understood and calls anirudh outside by hand moves....