PART 13 ( Different Morning....)

Next day,

Anidita were sleeping peacefully in the bed.... Bondita was the first one to wake up first as she always wake up early in the morning....
She rubbed and opened her eyes and the first person she saw this morning is anirudh who is sleeping like a child with a messy hair fallen on his forehead and this sight just created something inside her which even she don't know.... First time after their marriage she is feeling good looking at him... She was looking at him intensely when she remembered the last night incident which broke her trance and she got up from bed hurriedly and went to the bathroom to get ready.....

After 30 min....,

Bondita was platting her hair when anirudh woke up and opened his eyes only to find bondita standing infront of mirror combing her hair ... Her back was facing him so she is not aware that anirudh was looking at her.....
Anirudh was looking at her continuosly but closed his eyes seeing her turning...
Bondita after getting ready moved out of the room and here anirudh finally get up and went to get fresh up...

Today bua dadi told nothing to bondita but only was seeing her intensely like she will eat her....
At dining table also she didn't comment anything to bondita and talk normally with others which was a shock for all because bua dadi and silent is two different thing in one place but little did they know that she was observing everything every single thing of everyone especially of bondita and anirudh....

Like this two days went away without any tension but after that bua dadi started commenting on everything which bondita do like if she cooks something then she says it was not that much good, her behaviour was not good, etc.... Bua dadi used to say something on her every activity and others can't even say anything to her but who can stop anirudh.... He always support bondita and fight with his own bua dadi which irritates her but it was a fun for others to see him supporting his wife.....

And here bonirta had become friend of bua dadi.... She always tell something to dadi against bondita....

Like this 8 days had passed away and today there was party which they have to attend but due to office work and also bondita don't want to attend the function so she declined to go. .....

Bondita - maa main nhi aa paungi... Wo aaj meri bhut jaruri meeting hai bhut important patient ke case par....

Shubhra - achha thik hai...

Gulabi - are kya thik hai... Are party hai or bahu hi na jaaye.... Ye kya baat huyi bhala.... Ae ladki....

Somnath - bua dadi bondita naam hai uska...

Gulaabi - haan haan jyada mat sikha mujhe.... Jaanti hu...

Anirudh wishpered - toh bola kyu nhi...

Gulabi - haan toh ae bondita... Tu aaj apna kaam chod de... Kyuki ye party me jana important hona chahiye tere liye... Waha pr sab agr tumhare baare me puchenge toh kya kahenge hum ki humari bahu bhut busy hai... Or bado ki baat nhi manti hai or sirf kaam kaam or kaam hi karte rehti hai....

Bondita - nhi bua dadi lekin ye....

Gulabi - are chup....Maine jo keh diya so keh diya....

Bondita looks towards trilochan and meena for help and they understood.....

Meena - ae didi rehne dijiye na bachhi ko... Ab bechari ka kaam jaruri hai warna ye kbhi hume mana nhi karti hai or isne toh mujhse kal hi izzazat le li thi iss baare me ki kya karu toh maine hi bola ki kaam par chle jao... Ab achha nhi lagega na ki kaam chode isiliye ye nhi jayegi...

haan haan kar lo tumlog apni manmani... Ab meri sunta hi kaun hai... Jo karna hai karo... Ae vani bahu mere kamre me garam pani le kar aao... Said gulabi angrily and moved away to her room while here bondita thanked meena and apologize for not able to attend the party....