PART 42 - Romantic morning.

One day,
Anidita were put to buy some home and grocery things.

In market,
Bondita was selecting good veges and buying while doing mol bhao when anirudh thought of some mischievous.

“ bhaiya dhaniya Or mirchi muft me dena. Or thoda jyada dena. ” said bondita to vendor who nodded in ues as she is regular customer.

“ achha bhaiya, wo aam kaat kr khilana. Dekhu toh meethe hai ya bas bahar se hi chamak rhe hai. ” said bondita to mango vendor who gave her a mango piece to taste.

Bondita tasted it and then ordered him to pack 6kg aam while anirudh who is talking to mosquitoa only, standing there carrying the things getting bore and thinking how to irritate her and vot an idea.

“ achha bondita isko bhi tatse karo na dekho toh bhaiya ne achha diya hai ki nhi.” said anirudh and forward her the thing and she eated it without seeing what it was as she engrossed in seeing and buying vegetables.

After chewing it for 2 times, her eyes widen in shock and spicyness realising that he gave her red chilli. She looked at him with angry eyes who was laughing silentlt but stopped seeing her red face which got red because of chilli and anger.

“ aahhh.. Ye.. aahh.. kya tha.. Uuuhh..anirudh.” shouted she feeling spicy.

“ arey tum hi toh sb kuchh chakh ke, dekh parakh ke le rhi thi toh maine bhi taste krwa di mirchi tumhe. Aakhir tumhe pta hona chahiye na ki tumhare  sbji waale bhaiya ne kaisi mirchi di hai. ” replied anirudh still taking this casually not knowing it is only increasing her anger.

“ mirchi mirchi hoti hai anirudh..aahh..”

“ han toh maine kb kaha ki mirchi, morcha hoti hai. ” said anirudh.

“ tumhe mazaak lg rha hai ye. Aahhh.. Yha meri jaan jaa rhi hai or tumhe..uuuhhh..chodo tum. ” said bondita in anger and moved from there to find something cool to eat as spice is really making it difficult for her to breathe as chilli was hell spicy and anirudh choosed that only.

She didn't saw any grocery or drink shop there only sabji mandi is there. She asked one of the vendor for water and drank it but it is not helping her.

That is when anirudh come to her running and felt guilty seeing her face all red, sweat and she is restless.

“ bondita.”

“ tum niklo yaha se. ” shouted she and moved from there.

“ arey pr suno toh. ” said he following her.

“ tumhari sunu? Bhago yaha se tum. ” said she turning around.

Anirudh sighed and runs towards her pulling her to him and caging to stop her from trying to run. Bondita gets startled due to this.

“ chodo mujh. ” saying she when he filled ice cream in her mouth while she closed her eyes feeling relaxed.

Tears dropped from her eyes as she felt soothing in her throat and cold sensation cutting down her spiceness.
Anirudh wiped away her tears gently and then again fed her ice cream who gulped it quickly.

After sometime she gets normal and pushed him away and went from there to their to take auto after buying other things too leaving anirudh there alone who tried to say sorry but she didn't listened and went from there.

“ ab toh ghar par meri suli chadhegi. Bhut jyada hi gussa hai lgta hai. ” said anirudh and went to his car.

Bondita entered the haveli first and on asking about anirudh she said she don't know and went to change her clothes.