PART 55 (Helplessness)

Bondita comes out of the bathroom with swallen eyes due to excessive crying and dialed sarthak's number knowing what she is doing. He picked up the call but before he could say or ask something she said.

“ bhai, Please come and take me.” asked bondita to sarthak in call who gets shocked to hear this.

“ why? What happened bachha? Is something wrong?” asked he getting tensed hearing her heavy voice.

“ no nothing is wrong, its just I dont want to live here anymore.” told she.

“ kya anirudh ne phir kuchh kiya tumhare saath? Use roh main chodu...” saying he when she interrupted him not wanting to get him angry on anirudh without any reason.

“ usne kuchh nhi kiya or naahi kisi or ne. Toh aap tension mat lo. Its just now I really dont want to live. So will you please come and pick me?” asked she helplesslt as she desperately wanted leave from RC Haveli.

“ ok I am coming pack your bags and I promise, you are not going in that house again.” replied he disconnecting the call and rushing out of his work place to get his sister.

-------------------------------

Anirudh left his house to the park which he used to come with sourav and called him also there.

Sourav comes there all tensed as from the moment he heard, anirudh's crying voice it is killing him. Today everything is going to be good in anidita's life after his confession then what happened that made his friend cum bhai(brother) cry?

He runs towards anirudh only to see him resting his head over his hands and his body is shaking.

“ anirudh kya hua? Tumne mujhe aise kyu bulaya, itna urgent me?” asked sourav all tensed seeing him crying.

“ anirudh speak something yaar? Why are you crying? You are scaring me yaar kuchh toh bolo? Please.” urged he not knowing what happened to his friend all of a sudden.

“ sab khatm ho gya sourav. Sab kuchh.” replied anirudh gulping his tears.

“ kya khatm ho gya? Kya? Aakhir hua kya hai yaar?” asked sourav with widen eyes.

“ bon...dita.. Bon...dita...ne....usne... Sourav sab barbaad ho gya. Sab kuchh yaar.”

“ arey yaar. Gol gol mat ghumao or hua kya hai pehle wo batao? No usse pehle tum relax ho. Uske baad hum baad krenge. Ok?” asked sourav to which anirudh takes a heavy sigh and nodded.

Sourav put his hands over his shoulder and guides him to take few more breathe and then asked him again.

“ bondita ne mana kar diya. She don't want to live with me. She wants divorce. She wants to end this relationship.” finally anirudh let out the words which she said to him.

“ what? Are you serious?” shouted sourav standing up from his sear in shock.

“ haan. This time I am really serious.” chuckled anirudh wiping his tears which is flowing continuosly.

“ anirudh fir se sochh kya sachh ne usne aisa kaha? Koi galat fehmi toh nhi hai na?” asked sourav wanting to hear from him that he is joking but no the look on anirudh's face says it's not.

“ galat toh main sochh rha tha ki humara rishta aage bdhega. But ye koi galat fehmi nhi hai she told me.” replied he and narrated everything to sourav who is shocked to the core and angry also.

“ is she out of her mind or what? Like seriously? Means agar usse ye rishta chahiye hi nhi tha toh tumhari feelings and actions ko reciprocate kyu kar rhi thi? What was she upto all these days?” finally for the first time sourav felt anger on her for making his anirudh.