PART 26 - who kidnapped bondita...???

Next day was her first rasoi and she make tasty foods for all and then it was  the time for RC's to leave.... Bonirta and ritik also arrive there with there bags except shubham as he wants to stay more with his parents....
All came down stairs with their bags when saudamini asked anirudh about bondita to which he said that she told him that she is going to you only...
Mini told him that from morning only she didn't met her... All gets shocked hearing this but anirudh assured them that she must be somewhere eating sometimes secretly and he will find her and come....

It's almost 15 min., still anirudh is unable to find her and now it's really a matter of tension and worry... He told eveybody that bondita is nowhere to be seen in haveli and they suggested to once again all try to find her and started looking for her calling her name...

Saudamini to sourav - mujhe bhut jyada chinta ho rha hai...

Sourav - mini relax... Bondita thik hogi... She is a strong girl you know na...

Saudamini - main jaanti hu lekin uski kismat hamesha uske saath ulta hi karti hai.... And I know ki wo abhi kisi musibat me hai... Or mujhe ye bhi pata hai ki pakka ye musibat anirudh ki uss so called gf ke karan hi hai... Or agar meri dost cum behen ko kuchh bhi huya toh wo ladki toh gyi hi samjho...

Sourav - ok fine... Lekin abhi chalo use dhundhane....

Here anirudh is badly and madly screaming her name running here and there...

Oh god kaha gyi tum bondita.... Aakhir saari musibat tumhare hi pass kaise chali jaati hai... U r like jethalal of tmkoc... Koi itna musibat se pyaar kar kaise sakta hai... Ab kaha dhundhu tumhe... Please koi signal do mujhe God.... I want her..... Said he frustrated and leave to second floor in search of her....

While all are searching her here and somewhere in a decorated room a women is getting her conscious and opened her eyes only to see her surrounding and growned in pain when moved her hand but realised that she was tied up....
She is looking around and found a manly figure standing at a distant whose back is facing her and she called him...

“ kaun ho tum.. Or mujhe bandha kyu hai..... ”asked she and he turned towards her with two wine glass in her hand shocking her...

“ tum..” asked she with a shock...

“ haan main... Kyu surprise kaisa laga... Achha hai na???...” said he and moved toward her...

“ kyu laye ho mujhe tum yaha.... Aakhir chahte kya ho... Chodo mujhe... ”

“ uff bondita... Itna gussa... Waise gusse karte waqt bhi hot lagti ho.. ”said he while touching her face making her feel disgusting....

“ just leave me.. Warna achha nhi hoga.. Agar mere ghar waalo ne dekh liya toh.. ”

“ achha kaun bachayaga tumhe... Koi nhi jaanta ki tum kaha ho...” said he laughing like a devil...

“kyu laaye ho tum mujhe yaha... ”

“kyuki main tumse pyaar karta hu...”

“lekin main shaadi shuda hu....or tumse pyaar nhi karti hu... ”

“toh kya... Main toh bhi tumse pyaar karunga... Isiliye keh rha hu... Chup chaap meri baat maano... Or meri ho jao..”

“main tumhari baat kabhi nhi manungi...”

Toh thik hai... Main tumhe manwa kar rahunga.. Said the men and clutched her hairs in his fist tightly while she screamed and then slapped her hard...

“ tum jaante nhi ho kisse panga le rhe ho.... Himmat hai toh mujhe free karke dekho fir batati hu kya hu main.... ” said she while trying to move...