PART 53 - Unexpected encounter.

Whole day nobody let bondita to come out from her room and if she wants something then they carry it to her room not letting her do any work or even walk out also which made bored her as she is not the person to take res trhis much long and if still she rest then also she used to work in between but due to anirudh's strick order and everyone's worry about her health they strictly ordered her to stay in her bedroom only and if she tries to oversmart them then they will excced her resting period to next day also which she didn't want that's why zipped up her lips still whinning from inside like a child but she can't do anything.

She wants to do work, her hands are itching to do something but here she is resting only. Even she gets tired using her phones also, obviously after all she is not that die hard fan of using phones all day, it's just make her dizzy-fizzy if she use her phone for more than 1 hr. also. So she is half lying on bed, her head resting on bed headrest amd her hands pressing the tv remote buttons to get something interesting to see to get away from her boredom but it's seems today everybody and everything wants to irritate her and not wanting to lice peacefully because after scrolling through more than hundreds of channels from last 2 hrs also she didn't got anything to watch of her interest which made her shut down the tv and then lie down fully covering herself with the duvet properly.

She can't even go to meena's room also to spent time with her as both are asked to rest only because teilochan is spending his time with his wife ans she don't want to disturb them form their quality time.

It's almost evening, she is in deep thought when anirudh entered his room with his work things and looked at bondita who didn't acknowledged his presence. He smiled looking at her face and after putting his things at its place comes back to her to see she is still in her dream world.

That is when a mischievous thought comes in his khurafati( crazy) mind and he silentlt tiptoed towards her side making sure to not make any noise which will flop his plan. And when he made sure he is almost near her and she still is lost, he postioned himself for his plan and shouted near her in order to scare her.

Bondita who is lost in her thoughts hearing a heavy voice shouting near her screamed and then without seeing who is it, her hand automatically swing towards the other person and here she slapped the culprit hardly but then her eyes widen in shock and she put hands over her mouth seeing it's her husband only whom she just now slapped not so sweetly or slowly.

Anirudh who was enjoying looking a her scared gets shocked when his wife's hand made contact with his laughing cheeks that too not soo slowly and it stings really bad and turned his face right side.

“ damn she really slapped hard yaar.” thought he placing his hand on his slapped cheek which turned red with his wife's beautiful and soft hand prints imprinted there.

He thought who said ladies are weak? Because his Lady is definitely not and still someone don't believe him then he can give they can get themselves slapped by her then they will know how strong ladies are. And it's paining also ahhhh.

Both become statue at their place not knowing what happened and what to do but after sometimes composes themselves and bondita was the first one to break the silence.

“ I am sorry. I didn't notice it's you.” apologized she turning his face towards her and asking sorry.

“ bhai sahab, kya maara hai yaar tumne bondita. By god.” replied he wincing in pain.

“ are toh main kya karti main darr gyi or glti se meri haath chal gyi. I am sorry.” said she removing his hands from his cheek and rubbing her own hands there trying to sooth the pain.

“ chal gyi? Chal gyi?? Are you serious? Means agar yaha mere alawa koi or hota means bachhe hote toh tb bho kya yahi karti tum? Bechare bachhe toh behosh hi ho jaate jitni jor se tumne maara hai usse.” said he shaking his head in horror still remebering about the slap.