PART 28 - Flashback...

FLASHBACK :-

Anirudh finds ritik and started asking him about bondita by holding his collar.. Ritik was continuously saying that he don't know when he showed him the payal and asked whether it was with him or not to which he said yes but shubham only asked him to give it back to bondita as he only found it during wedding... To which first anirudh didn't believed him but when shristi, who came there in search of saudamini saw it and told him that ritik came to her and asked to give it back to bondita.... And she had already gave her then how this payal was with anirudh now....

Anirudh now understood everything and run back to the place where he collided with shubham and there he found bondita's earring...

Sourav - tumhe kaise pta ki ye bondita ka hi hai...

Saudamini - kyuki ye usika hai.. I know... Ye uske..

Ye uske bhaiya ne diya tha use... Apni first salary se... Said anirudh and gets flasback of morning...

( now it was the flashback under the flashback, which he is remembering that happened this morning only in their room...)

“ yaar kaha chli gyi meri earring. .. ” said bondita to herself while looking at every corner... “ bhagwan meri earring dhundhwa do... Meri earring.... Yaar... Kaha chli gyi.. ”

She was blabbering and was in the verge of crying when anirudh comes out of the bathroom cleaning his face and saw her moving here and there seems like finding something....

“ bondita kya hua... Tum aise walk kyu kar rhi ho room me agar karna hi hai toh subha uth kar bahar jaa kar karo... ”said he irritating her while she glared at him and made a cry face...

“ ohhh... Main mazak kar rha tha... Tim toh rone lagi....Achha batao kya hua... ”

“ meri earring nhi mil rhi hai... ”

“ kya tum bhi... Ek earring ke liye ro rhi ho.. Yaar main tumhe dusri laa kar de dunga... ”

“ mujhe tumse nhi chahiye.. ”

“ ok fine mere se problem hai na toh thik hai tum hi kharid lena dusri... ”

“ are tum samjh nhi rhe ho.... Wo mere liye bhut precious hai..”

“ kyu usme kya heere moti jade huye the... Jo precious hai... ” joked he...

“ nhi heere moti toh nhi the lekin bhaiya ne apne pehli salary se mere liye banwa kar laye the or wo bhi bhut mehengi thi unke liye still he spend on gifting me... Usme mera naam carved hai... It's very precious for me, very very... ” said she emotionally while he can see how much it meant for her so he said he too will find it and started when after sometime he found it hanging in window curtains...

“ lo yaha hai ye... Mil gya... Pehen lo.. ” said he giving her while she gets happy...

“ thank u thank u thank u thank u.. Anirudh thank u very much... ” thanked she while he too smiled at her but thought to tease her...

“ waise agar mujhe pta ho ki tum itna thank u bologi tab toh main chahunga ki tumhara samaan bhulate rhe or main dhundhata rhu... ” said he while she makes faces and went to wear it but the earring gets tangled in her hair...

“ ouchhh!!! Yaar mere baal... ” said she trying to remove it but it's getting more tangle... Anirudh went to help her...

“ ohh madam baalo ko ukhadna hai kya tumhe.....Jo jang lad rhi ho.....Lao main madat kar deta hu agar tum kaho toh... ” said he while she nodded...