PART 37 - Anirudh's growing feelings..

At night,
In anidita room,

Both were laying on their side of bed and thinking something and turned back at the same time and looked at each other without blinking but then again turned making their back face each other thinking of morning incident...

FLASBACK :-

Bondita entered the terrace area and at the same time bonirta and deep too saw her from different direction to enter...

Deep saw bondita stopping at a place and thought - ab mazaa aayega, jab main bondita ko anirudh babu se pehle rang lagaunga.. Thank u God( said seeing up in sky)

Bondita who is standing behind a white saree heard someone's foot steps and move out of terrace but bonirta come at her place trying to find bondita..

“ are yaar ye ladki hai ki makkhi.. Pata nhi kaha chli jaati hai jab tk pakdne jao tb tk.. Puri aafat hai ye.. Bhut mushkil se mili bhi toh kahi chli gyi.. ” saying she but gets startled when someone put colours on her..

“ yes yes yes, ab toh maine hi lag diya tumhe pehle rang.. Mazaa aa.. ” saying deep but stopped seeing bonirta in place of bondita all coloured and giving him angry glares...

“ how dare u.. How how how??? U Mr. Deep cheap.. Tumne mujhe kaise rang lagaya.. ” shouted she while he said - I..I..I.. I am sor..sorry.. I don't know ki tum ho yaha..

“ toh tumhe pata hi kya hota hai. Useless men.. Mujhe tumhare saath team up karna hi nhi chahiye tha.. ” shouted she cleaning her..

“ ohh miss rail gadi.. Thoda rukiya zara.. Full stop dijiye apni bakwas par.. Maine kuchh jaan kar nhi kiya.. Yaha par bondita thi toh mujhe laga ki wahi hogi par aap aa gye toh isme meri nhi aapki glti hai.. Ek toh mujhe hara diya or ab mujhe hi gussa dikha rhi ho.. Or ab main khud hi dekh lunga bondita ko aapke saath team up karke haar hi junga warna... ” said deep and went aaya from there in search of his prey..

Anirudh saw bondita running out of the terrace and follow her but she felt him behind her and runs fast, entering their room and hide behind door.. Anirudh entered after her and roamed his eyes to catch her..

He moved towards bathroom and that is when bondita thought to run out for the room but he heard her anklets sound thus hold her hand pulling but unfortunately his leg strangled with carpet and he falls on bed with her on him..
Bondita closed her eyes in fear clutching his shirt tightly while he looks at her only and then apply colour on her cheeks which make her open eyes in shock.. She too looks at him.. Both's heartbeat is beating fastly and they can feel this also as their chest is heaving up and down and breathe colliding with each other in rhythm.. Bondita was going to move but he didn't allowed her..

“ rang laga liya na.. Ab jaane do.. ” said bondita looking away..

“ abhi kaha lagaya hai achhe se.. Abhi toh pura rangunga.. ” said he lost in her and then apply abeer in her other cheek also sensually making her again close her eyes in sensuality... She can feel him touching her neck and back also may be colouring there also and rhen his fingers brushing her hair setting it back of ear..

He was so lost in her that didn't saw their closeness and her uneven breathing which is caressing his face..
He was going to rub his face to her cheeks when both heard something falling and jerked away from each other...
She set her saree properly while he his too and look at each other and then move away from there as soon as possible to escape this embarrassment...
Anirudh whole way only thought what blunder he is going to do just now?? How can he getting close to her ?? What's happening with him now a days??
While bondita was unknowingly blushing thinking all...