PART 15 - bonirta's evil plan...

Seems like u all were not liking the story now... As votes and comments are very low...
So from now onwards every next update will be dependent on your comments and votes...

-----------------------------------------------

All are happy to see that slowly but they are coming close and trying to accept their marriage...
Now bondita didn't fight that much with anirudh which really shocked him because he wants to fight with her to irritate her as it become his habit and he feels good to do this but she always ignore him...
During durga puja all the family members of both prayed for their happy married life and wants everything to good...
Everything was going good and all are happy yo see them happy.... Until 1 day when anirudh had a huge fight with bonirta and he was extremely angry...
And from that day he started showing his little anger on bondita and whoever talks about them....
RC's don't know what happened him suddenly when he was all good with bondita and she was also stopped fighting with him....
Even bondita can noticed that whenever she says something then he irritedly went from there or would shout at her... But she shrugged off her this thinking it must be his court tension..

One day, bondita has to go hospital at night for her duty and her scooty is also not working..... So everyone suggested anirudh to drop her to which he gets irritated and said...

Kyu uske pass paer nhi hai kya... Asked anirudh while eating his food...

Aise kyu bol rha hai ani.... Asked Somnath...

Maine kya galat kaha... Wo auto se bhi jaa skti hai na.... Said anirudh...

Itni raat ko teri biwi auto se jaaye...??? Agar tu chodd dega toh kuchh ho jyega kya???...Asked gulaabi angrily...

Agar wo bhi chal jyegi akele toh kuchh ho jyega kya... Or aise bhi bachhi nhi hai wo jo haath pakad kar le jau or chodd ke aau... Replied anirudh..

Bondita really felt bad seeing his behaviour and hearing harsh words but controlled herself ans said to all...

Bondita with a fake smile - maa main chalti hu aise bhi thik keh rha hai anirudh main bachhi nhi hu main jaa sakti hu...

Shubhra - nhi bahu.... Tum itni raat ko akele nhi jaogi... Somnath chodd dega...

Bondita - nhi maa...

Somnath - yes, toh chlo aaj main apni behen ko chodunga... Iss bahane iska hospital bhi ghum lunga...

Bondita was continuosly declining hut when gulaabi said in strict tone she agreed... She was going when anirudh murmured slowly but all heard...

Anirudh - sympathy gainer... How dramebaaz is she...

This time a single drop of tear came in bondita's eyes but she wiped it off quickly so that nobody could see and moved from there unknown to the fact that all had already seen this except anirudh and was really angry on anirudh...

Like this anirudh used to always yell at her without reason but she didn't said any words to him....

Almost 3 weeks passed out and tomorrow is her first karwachauth after marriage...
At night everyone was present at hall except anirudh as he was feeling annoyed with this topic and went to sleep in his room...

Meena - choti bahu.... Iss baar iss ghar me tumhara pehla karwachauth hai...

tum rkhogi na ye vrat anirudh ke liye... Asked shubhra as she knows that anidita were not talking with each other....

Are rakhegi kyu nhi... Patni hai rkhna toh padega hi... Said gulaabi..

Mukesh - koi bhi usko force nhi karega agar usko rkhna hai toh rakhegi warna nhi....