PART 23 - Everyone forgot bondita...

Males loaded the bags in the while ladies were moving to respective car and bondita was locking the haveli gate when preeti came and said that anirudh's car keys was inside only and he asked for it.. She again went inside the haveli to bring the car keys but didn't find it and comes back butbut gets shocked seeing no car there... First she thought that it must be their prank but after moving here and there also she didn't find any of their car and concluded that they just left her here may be by mistake or....

Here in anirudh's car...,

Anirudh was driving while sourav is sitting beside him while others at two back seats...

Bonirta in mind - ab mazaa aayega... Jab waha par bondita aayegi hi nhi... Or fir mujhe anirudh ke saath akele time spend karne ka time milega... Bechari bondita...

Saudamini was only looking at bonirta as she don't know why but feeling that something is going in her mind...

Saudamini - main kya bolti hu.. Ek baar somnath dada ko call karke puchte hai na ki bondita hai na unke saath... Kyuki wo toh humare saath hi aane waali thi toh achanak kaise change ho gya plan...

Sourav - haan ek baar call kar le ani...

Anirudh - are aaplog chinta mat karo... Wo ladki itni favorite hai sabki ki use pakad kar usi car me rakh liya hoga bachho ne...

Bonirta with fake concern - but fir bhi ek baar check kar lo...

Anirudh nodded and called everyone but no one received his call... At last he thought that because of bondita they aren't attending the call as he knows that how his family become when bondita was around them... So don't take tension...
But saudamini was not getting a good wibe from bonirta...

Bonirta in mind - bechare.. Koi uthayega bhi nhi kyuki phone toh silent par hai sabke....

Here bondita was tensed that how will she go...

“ kuchh toh karna hi hoga.. Warna main yahi reh jaungi.. Haan ek kaam karti hu call kar ke dekti hu.... ” said she and called everyone but none took her call...
Bonirta already took everyone's phone in anirudh's car also saying why to waste this time in phone just enjoy....

Here bondita decided to take cab and start her journey but for this she have to change 2 to 3 cab as the journey is long of almost 6 to 7 hrs..

She took a cab and started her journey... She was checking her phone when she after 2 hrs, when she felt uncomfortable and looked front only to see the driver ogling at her in between his drive.. She felt uncomfortable but can't say to stop the cab as the road by which they are going was not crowded in fact it's a lonely road... She was just praying that she just reach safe...

While here RC's stopped the car as the children wants to eat something but gets shocked when saudamini asked where is bondita...

Trilochan - kya matlab kaha hai..??? Bahu toh tum logo ke hi saath thi na..??

Sourav - nhi dada ji... Humare saath nhi thi...Wo toh aap logo ke saath hogi na...

Somnath - kya keh rhe ho...??? Jab taiy huya tha toh wo tum logo ke saath hi hogi na.. Humare sath kaise...

Vani - iska matlab bondita ko liya hi nhi humne... Hey bhagwan!!!!....

Anirudh who just came from washroom heard vani and asked - kya keh rhe ho aaplog... Or bondita kaha hai...???

All gets tensed while bonirta was sitting relaxed in car...

Sourav told anirudh that they just forget bondita in haveli only which shocked him...