PART 34 - RC's New neighbour

Many days passed away,
And today bondita was coming from her work in her scooty when all for a sudden a car haulted just a few inch away from her scaring her fully and she screamed her lungs out.. She with scooty falls on ground While someone immediately comes out of the car seeing this and helped her...

“ ohh sorry maine dekha nhi.. ” said that person..

“ are you out of your mind.. Tumhi ek insaan nhi dikhta hai saamne se aate waqt.. ” shouted she...

“ I am sorry but you... ” saying the person but stopped seeing her face and hugged her tightly who is left in shock with this sudden action... She pushed him immediately...

“ how dare u to hug me... How dare you... ” shouted bondita while the person looked shocked..

“ bondita.. ”

“ ohh tum mera naam bhi jaante ho.. It means u are stalking me from many days... Or ye kahu ki koi badmash ho... Ruko abhi police ko phone lagati hu... ” said she ans was going to call but the person snatched the phone..

“ ohh bondita ji, aap toh bilkul nhi badli. Or tum mujhe pehchani bhi nhi... Yaar kaise.. ” said the men...

“ tum kya koi pradhan mantri ho. Jo main tumko janungi.. Or janna bhi nhi hai mujhe tum jaise lafango ko...or mera phone do. ” said she snatching back her phone..

“ ye ladki mujhe pehchan kaise nhi rhi hai.. ” thought the men and then he looked at his car's side mirror only to realise that his face is covered with mask and cap.. Then how will she recignise him.. So idiot he is...
He removed them and then went to bondita who is ready to start her scooty..

“ ohh madam.. Ab pehchana ki nhi?? ” asked the men while she looked at him and recognised...

“ deeppppp.... Tum ” said she happily and hugged him tightly, he too reciprocated the hug..

“ thank god.. Aakhir pehchana toh warna aap toh police ko call karke hi dam leti.. ” taunted he releasing the hug while she bited her tongue..

“ haan toh isme meri koi glti nhi hai. Tu hi bandar ban kar aaya tha.. Ye cap or mask pehan kar.. Toh ab main kaise pehchanti tujhe.. ”

“ main bandar??.. ” asked he while she nodded in yes giving a innocent look...

“ achha ek baat bata.. Yaha kaise or itni raat ko..??? ” asekd she.

“ are wo transfer huya hai mera yaha.. Toh wahi main aa rha tha lekin i don't know this place and got confused... Or ghumte ghumte tere se takra gya or tune mera rasta kaat diya..jangli billi.. ”said he while she showed him her big nails saying that if he tease her then she will really become cat by scratching him...

“ ok lekin address dikha tu.. Or tumhara samaan or aunty or uncle?? ” said she and he showed the address..

“ mera samaan parso aayeg or maa baba bhi parso aayenge... ”

“ oh teri mil gya mujhe address tu bas mujhe follow kar... ”

“ ae bondita raat bhut ho gyi hai isiliye tum mujhe bas location bata do main chala jaunga. Tum mat aao mere saath.. Tumhare ghar waale bhi pareshan ho jayenge...Tu bata de.. ” said he with a concern...

“ tum chalo na yaar.. Koi late nhi hoga mujhe.. Bas follow me.. ” said she wearing her helmet...

“ are u sure bondi... ”

“ I am 110% sure bande... ” said she starting her scooty while he followed her on his car...

After 10 min., they reached at the address..
When Somnath come running towards her and asked..