Chapter 09

I tried to stop me
Make me understand
It's just mare attraction
But I failed to notice
My heart started to beat
Only for you
<3

❤️
__________________

It was Saturday night Taehyung was talking with his chim over phone its their daily dose before sleeping..

Tae do you know what happened yesterday

What

Yoongi proposed me for marriage
wwwyuuuuuuuuu

What oh my god really.. congratulations chim. Finally

Thank you next is you I'm manifesting for that day..

........

Don't be taetae,,,i know god has someone good for you..

Ok enough! Tell me are you planning to have normal wedding or destination..

Yoon is ok as long as I'm okay so I'm planning to have de destination wedding what do you say?

Yeaa I'm about to suggest you guess you already decided.

I know my soulmate wants best for me.babe gotta go someone is knocking bye....

Bye chim.

........

Taehyung was about to put his phone but there was a ding sound someone message him. He took the phone and opened it its was from jungkook

Jungkook

Hi hope I didn't ruin your sleep..i was thinking we could meet at bluestone at 9 pm. If you are okay

Taehyung was little taken a back by the place cause it was one of the highest rated rooftop restaurant.. he was about to refuse the offer to Go there but there was another text

Jungkook

Don't worry about the place if you think its high... sometimes it's better to try.. don't worry.

Taehyung

You really don't need to you could normally meet some cafe.

Jungkook was feeling deflated cause how he put his feeling in word how he make him understand at end he decided to to talk so called him..

Taehyung flinched from sudden ringing he was thinking if he should receive or not but he eventually received the call.

"Hello taehyung, how you have been"- jungkook asked in oh so soft voice..

"Doing ok, what about you,,"-taehyung find his voice so attracting that he feel something inside his body...

"I'm good,, okay listen it's just a offer to meet and tomorrow is weekend and all the normal places will be full so i thought it would be comfortable there because it won't be that crowded."-. jungkook put a reasonable excuse to not get caught.!!!