Chapter 28

My every inch of body screaming for your lips
To kiss on,To bit on and

TO LOVE ON

(M)
__________________________

Koo-hh i need yoo.....Now...

"Are you sure?, and "we are in the road lets go to hotel first-..

"Yeahh I'm sure koo"- Taehyung is breathing hard he too gone to hold himself back.

"And we have the car with us koo".. taehyung utter with a sluttish smirk he bit on his lower lips..

"You sure have something unholy on you baby"..you are driving me crazy"... saying this jungkook pick up taehyung in his arms and walked towards the car...

Taehyung just attack jungkook on his neck nibbling and sucking

Jungkook hissed when taehyung bit on his earlobe... "slow down tiger"...

Jungkook open the back door place taehyung on the seat first who crawl back to make place for jungkook....

Jungkook get inside and place himself between taehyung legs..both are wet. Water falling from the wet clothes socking the car but both are far from acknowledging...

Without wasting any time jungkook capture the other lips taking him for a hungry kiss...there hand is all over themselves..

Jungkook trying to open the button of taehyung shirt but the wetness making its hard for him to find the buttons..he goan and a frustrating huff leave his mouth..

So he hold the collar and with a quick pull he rip off the shirt... when taehyung yelped from the sudden action..he look at jungkook and meet with those dark eyes which eventually making him go weak on his knees..if not he was sitting..

Jungkook undone the rip up shirt form taehyung shoulder and started to kiss on the shoulder neck and collarbone...his one hand find the parky nipple and other is traveling down..

On the other side taehyung was gone, he lost in the middle of pleasure he throw his head back on the locker window glass..his one hand on jungkook dark hair tugging it..and other is holding on the sit head for his dear life..

After jungkook done with the neck he travel down his lips slowly slowly going down in between leaving open mouth kiss on the skin until he takes on of the buds inside his mouth giving a hard suck...

"Ahh koo-hh..ohhh~.. taehyung moaned he feel a electric shock run down on his body he desperately sit properly and hold jungkook by his biceps..he bit his lips stopping himself from making sinful sounds..

Jungkook notice that taehyung is stopping himself he smirk and give a hard pinch on the other bud and bit on the one which is inside his mouth..

AHnhhh uhhh. kooohh.. taehyung let out a throaty moan he can wait need it..now..

Koo-hh please-e ahhh..

Please what baby..

Please...

What tell me..