Chapter 08

Guess I'm sleeping
But why does
I feel
Awake with your
Memories!!
<3

💝

________________________________

"Hyung are you free"- taehyung peek through the door waiting for his boss to permit him in

"Come tae i told you you don't need to take permission to come in.."

"I know" but never mind~~ here is something you need to check and confirm it " SMN Industries" are nagging to give them the whole building interior design fastly because they want to start the construction.

Yoongi took the draft paper to check - "its nice but in the underground should be empty for storage ."

Yeah hyung I was thinking the same..~~

"Yeah hyung i will look into it"- taehyung utter and about to stood up but yoongi stop him

"Tae you don't look ok, past two weeks you have been too quiet, did something happened ~~~

Jimin told me you didn't meet up with him also what happened to you - yoongi was concern about tae's behaviour. "~~~

"Nothing happened hyung i just don't feel okay" taehyung look down to avoid eye contact and trying not to recall the incident..

"If nothing happened then why you are like this you face looks pale, you was so absent minded in the meeting.

Tell me or I'm calling ha-ri aunty."!!

"No no hyung don't worry mom more she is already- taehyung stop himself from telling farther his eyes widen he started to panic.

Why did you stop in middle, what actually happened tell me you are worrying me more.

Yoongi can be sleepy but you can't hide something from his cat eyes!!!

"Hyung actually .....Tae was struggling to talk but he told everything that had happened to his mother.

..........

"Hyung I'm afraid what if something happens to mom how will i - he couldn't even complete his tears are falling

In two weeks he couldn't talk to anyone about anything he was having inner battle about different kinds of scary thoughts.

"Dad left us so early and i was left alone with mom and now mom's health is on strike.

Every night i go to home there was some bad feelings what if what if something-'

Before he finish he was embrace into a tight hug he didn't notice when yoongi come and hold him..

Taehyung let himself cry in his hyung arms. He needed this to make his heart little less heavy..

"Don't think much hmmm nothing will happen to aunty..if something happens call me anytime don't think yourself alone I'm your hyung I see you as my brother you know that" - yoongi hold his face and wipe his tears.